Walking Dead price drop

• 4 weeks later...
Bad most likely. You only ever see price drops, pre-release, like that when they cut something out of the game/shorten it. Probably had a multiplayer component and dropped it or realized it was too short/should have been an XBLA game and decided to cut the price.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I would say that it is a bad price because the price should be falling in the next 6 months. Wait till it gets down to $30.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I would say that it is a bad price because the price should be falling in the next 6 months. Wait till it gets down to $30.

Yo also have no idea what you are talking about. Most games are retail price of $49.99. This is most likely because of a new console is coming.

• 3 weeks later...
Yo also have no idea what you are talking about. Most games are retail price of $49.99. This is most likely because of a new console is coming.

No... Almost all games, especially triple A titles, are $59.99 retail when they are released. Anything less is considered a "budget title." Meaning they didn't put millions upon millions of dollars into it like a Call of Duty. So by this being $49.99 it means it was made by a smaller team than a triple a game.

Games get cheaper when they aren't selling well. Not because of a new console. They aren't going to lower prices 6+ months before a console release. That's just stupid.

Sniper Ghost Warrior is still $60 so the argument that a new console is coming is invalid. It is a budget title, it looks like a budget title, and I'm sure it plays like one. I hope I'm surprised by it but after Aliens I'm not getting near a game with out seeing descent reviews.

Sniper Ghost Warrior is still $60 so the argument that a new console is coming is invalid. It is a budget title, it looks like a budget title, and I'm sure it plays like one. I hope I'm surprised by it but after Aliens I'm not getting near a game with out seeing descent reviews.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is 39.99 at retail. I hope more games will be 40-50, and next-gen will be 59.99.