Does anyone play original xbox games anymore?

ABR

I'm considering buying Splinter Cell Chaos Theory off of the XBL Marketplace but I'm concerned that nobody will be playing multiplayer. I don't wanna throw away 1,200 points so I was just wondering if people are online and if it is worth buying. So.. help? :]

I'm considering buying Splinter Cell Chaos Theory off of the XBL Marketplace but I'm concerned that nobody will be playing multiplayer. I don't wanna throw away 1,200 points so I was just wondering if people are online and if it is worth buying. So.. help? :]

I wouldn't hold my breath, Personally Xbox originals has totally backfired and has flopped. No Achievements for these old school games serves no purpose to play to most of the community. 80% of 360 owners have played these games, so whats the point of playing Chaos Theory or whatever when it involved no achievements, These are games people have played before.

I lost my original disc and I want to buy it because SC:CT is my favorite online multiplayer game ever. I was really disappointed by Double Agent and I'm only interested in playing it online again since I already beat it once on Xbox. I guess I won't get it though, since I don't think anyone would still be playing it. :[

If the original games on marketplace had achievements I would totally play them again! There are some good games on there like Black and Halo 2. I think a lot more people would play the old games if MS put achievements on them.

Most thegames on the marketplace its cheaper to buy a second hand version of the original then buy them off the marketplace MUCH CHEAPER.. I found halo 2 and physconaughts for only 6 pounds each at an game trade in shop.

Two people on my friendlist still play halo2 everyday but I think they are hardcore Halo fans and have a statue of masterchief they pray to before going to bed and they see Halo3 as the anti-christ. I don't tend to message them anymore on live for my own safety.