Other Claptraps [CL4P-TP]?

SIMPLYMIDGET

Actually, don't you need to find one to complete level 1 for "Challenge Accepted"?

Don't know where you heard or saw that.

[spoiler=lol]There are only two claptrap anythings in the game, first of all there is 'Claptrap' the character, then in Fyrestone there is the outer case of the one above Marcus' old shop from Borderlands 1. He's dead though and there's just a chest there now. :(

Edited by Nevander

Actually, don't you need to find one to complete level 1 for "Challenge Accepted"?

has this site not got spoiler tags?,why have i never noticed that?

Oh well ****Spoilers below****I coloured it white so it will be harder to read and you can't read it by mistake,just highlight it if you are not worried about spoilers

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You need to find one in Fyrestone for a challenge,but not the level 1 achievement challenge,it is the same little green and white one that is on top of the gun/ammo store from the beginning of the first game,however when you successfully climb up to him,he to has been dismantled

I don't think he could be reached in the first game,but you could see him jumping up and down and waving,i was quite sad when i got to him and he was dead :(

EDIT: LOL,never mind Nevander has already said it

Edited by metallicorphan

Don't know where you heard or saw that.

[spoiler=lol]There are only two claptrap anythings in the game, first of all there is 'Claptrap' the character, then in Fyrestone there is the outer case of the one above Marcus' old shop from Borderlands 1. He's dead though and there's just a chest there now. :(

Yea, I was eager to go there...then I was like aww mann..

how do you reply directly at someone in these threads? sorry im new

Click on is username on the left side , then you can write him a message in the visitor message

In order to see if he reply to you , refer to the top of the website (under Home|news|Achievements. ....

You will see Unread , total . Click there to see your inbox

Click on is username on the left side , then you can write him a message in the visitor message

In order to see if he reply to you , refer to the top of the website (under Home|news|Achievements. ....

You will see Unread , total . Click there to see your inbox

I think he's asking how to quote people.

On the bottom right of the post you want to respond to, click the left most button and type your response.