Co-Op Partner Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most definitely looking for people to play with on this game! Looking for doing full playthroughs, as well as getting all the achievements (THAT MEANS THE CO-OP ACHIEVEMENTS TOO) whenever possible during the playthroughs. I'm definitely reliable, seeing as how I've played the first two Dead Space games, and have the 1000G and 1250G, respectively.

Gamertag: Zephyr Star

Mic: Yes

You can add me today and at any point too, just say DS3 in a message alongside a FR so I know you're from here.

GT: Hayvock

I want a full play through and want to give Carver a try first. I'll be picking up my copy in the morning and racing home to try it.

If you send me a message about this game include that.

I've already excepted your friend request and I do need a co-op partner. My only question would be since I have beaten the game and have all of the collectables except the ones contained in the co-op only missions, would you be comfortable doing the co-op only missions first? The co-op only missions are in chapters 4,11, and 14. Then we can go back and get the other co-op achievements. Unless you want to start from the beginning. The good thing about doing the co-op missions first and getting all the collectables in them is that you won't have to rely on co-op from then on if you don't want to and would be free to get the rest anyway you want.

I've already excepted your friend request and I do need a co-op partner. My only question would be since I have beaten the game and have all of the collectables except the ones contained in the co-op only missions, would you be comfortable doing the co-op only missions first? The co-op only missions are in chapters 4,11, and 14. Then we can go back and get the other co-op achievements. Unless you want to start from the beginning. The good thing about doing the co-op missions first and getting all the collectables in them is that you won't have to rely on co-op from then on if you don't want to and would be free to get the rest anyway you want.

Of course sir :)

Of course sir :)

Cool. I am looking forward to playing co-op and seeing how things change so I want to do a full co-op playthrough I was just making sure that you were ok with doing the co-op missions first. The way it seems they are meant to enhance the story so I don't think they will ruin it for you. I guess my only question now is, what time zone are you in? I will be ready to play shorty after 12am EST on the 5th.

Cool. I am looking forward to playing co-op and seeing how things change so I want to do a full co-op playthrough I was just making sure that you were ok with doing the co-op missions first. The way it seems they are meant to enhance the story so I don't think they will ruin it for you. I guess my only question now is, what time zone are you in? I will be ready to play shorty after 12am EST on the 5th.

Oh yea I so want to see Carvers side. I'm getting my copy from GameStop when they open since they are not doing a midnight release at my store. So I should be on by 12ish pm est time.

GT: K6feetdeephole

Has a co-op partner? Partly

Has a mic? Yes

Has a great connection? 100 MB!

Is good at the game? NIGGA I BEAT HARDCORE IN DS2! + Guides!

Has backup batteries in case the controller dies? Yes, ANY sort of batteries and 4 controllers! So if i go "1 sec no battery/controller" the next second i'm back in the game with a fresh battery!

Time Zone: Unknown as I'm insomniac! Joking, i'm from Europe Paris time.

But I do sleep pretty damn late, lately.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure you guys will have fun alongs side of me, I'll play for fun AND for the real competition, a time for everything people :)