DLC Suggestion

So not to really spoil it for any one, but I'd like to play as Kushina. I remember she was in the 4th ultimate ninja and would like to try. Also I don't think they'd put in kurenai because of the baby thing. Sora would be cool to play as since he hase some Nine tails chakra in him. Baki would also be cool. I'd like to see him fight since he taught Garra, Temari, and Konkuro.

I would like 2 see some more side quests added and also for them to be free just like Naruto UNS 1 on PS3 and maybe some new characters/ Support characters 2 play with and some Gamer Pictures would be nice also/ Avatar gear :woop: Zetsu would be a good one 2 add

Edited by SaulAu92

I would like 2 see some more side quests added and also for them to be free just like Naruto UNS 1 on PS3 and maybe some new characters/ Support characters 2 play with and some Gamer Pictures would be nice also/ Avatar gear :woop: Zetsu would be a good one 2 add

[

yes avatar clothes would be nice

u mean sora from kingdom of hearts or sora from naruto :confused:

no sora wouldnt be in it

Did they do DLC for the first storm and are we sure they'll even put some out? As much as I'd like to see it, I just don't know if they would.

But I would want Avatar Gear. Maybe as the anime progress some story development. Younger Naruto and Sauske. Maybe some alternate ultimates for some characters?

Did they do DLC for the first storm and are we sure they'll even put some out? As much as I'd like to see it, I just don't know if they would.

But I would want Avatar Gear. Maybe as the anime progress some story development. Younger Naruto and Sauske. Maybe some alternate ultimates for some characters?

Alternative ultimates would be good, also I think they should include some "fun" characters or "fun" alternate costumes. Just something ridiculous for a laugh :p.

I'd seriously love avatar gear, I'd love to wear an akatsuki cloak on my avatar :)

Alternative ultimates would be good, also I think they should include some "fun" characters or "fun" alternate costumes. Just something ridiculous for a laugh :p.

I'd seriously love avatar gear, I'd love to wear an akatsuki cloak on my avatar :)

and i'd like to wear naruto sage mode's jacket + a mini 6 tails prop

"If" there were to be a DLC character, i'd chose madara, they should make madara's costume like this

[spoiler=123]

http://www.deviantart.com/download/62690604/Uchiha_Madara_by_j3fton.jpg

he's move set would be tobi's awakening mode maybe with a combination of taka sasuke's moveset (since madara has a sword and other weapons) his awakening mode would be eternal mangekyou sharingan, capable of teleporting just like tobi does in his awakening mode, and also capable of using some never before seen move set....that'd be cool :)

That indeed sounds great "IF" that dlc will come

i more will say , let Kimimaro and Zabuza join in :D those are some of my favorites

That indeed sounds great "IF" that dlc will come

i more will say , let Kimimaro and Zabuza join in :D those are some of my favorites

I would go with you on this as they would make a couple decent character additions (Kimmi especially!). The only issue is that they don't really appear anywhere in this segment of the storyline. Though Kimimaro would be a beast!!

To answer your question, no. And they wont be doing on here either, but we can dream.

Uhh yes they did do dlc for the first one but they were just more characters for support.