How to beat final boss?

cheevo360

OMG, this boss is nuts on Elite. I made it through the first playthrough without dying once, now I've been stuck on her for an hour now. I can get her to the part where I have to shoot down the three cables, but can never get them down in time and then it's insta-death with that tail attack she does.

UPDATE: Got her. I used the 1995 gun, which took FOREVER, but it made her keep her distance so she never did her rubbish charge attack.

Now if anyone has tips on Dodge 'n Weave, I'm all ears....

Edited by TrishTheDish

The last boss is a cakewalk even on elite ( never died ).

For the last boss use the std 1995 and slo-mo. Slo-mo recharges so fast you can almost have it activated all the time, and it makes shooting the small critters easy and when she tries to charge you can side-step it everytime.

I never even used cover, I just slo-mo, kept shooting and moving left and right.

I try the final boss about 4 times and a fight duration was about 15+ minutes.

Than i boost my weapons to full, i forgot that over the past game :-)

With weapon boost of max. i killed the final boos in 3 minutes, easy going.

greetings from Germany

• 2 weeks later...

For the last boss use the std 1995 and slo-mo. Slo-mo recharges so fast you can almost have it activated all the time, and it makes shooting the small critters easy and when she tries to charge you can side-step it everytime.

I never even used cover, I just slo-mo, kept shooting and moving left and right.

You Sir, are a legend.

After trying for a very stressful hour, I use your strategy and do it first time :woop:

• 2 months later...

The last part is the hardest to nail. Still trying. When the blue thing recharges her health she does that one-kill attack and that's it for me all the time.

Update: Managed to destroyed two of the three blue pipes things and then I died. Damn it. Hopefully I can defeat her soon.

Edited by neeker75

• 6 months later...

Great tip, thanks!

Failed 3 times to beat the last boss, and then tried your tip and did it easily the first time with your method.