Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I need some help with co-op and it's achievements (don't we all,LOL) i need the last two done on easy and then again to go through it all on hard.my mate is ponying around and I just wanna get this done so add me if you need co-op done and it's cheevos that go with it I currently need 3 more. My Gt is chelseawinners and I am in the UK GMT time,I will be online tonight from 11pm as I'm on lates this week but will be on for at least 4 hours tonight and we could get most of this done and hard maybe tomorrow? Anyway must have a mic as we need to communicate (no shit Sherlock) for a couple of missions and to get 2 cheevos so if your up for this or need this done like me then either message me on Xbox or add me with a message and let's get this done.

Thanks in advance and happy gaming.

Edited by wizardfire
Spelling

I will help anyone with any of their ribbons if someone can help me get this f**king 6 air kills crap. It is f**king me off that bad, I'm about to throw my controller at my TV and throw my Xbox out of the window!

I'm right there with you. The most I've gotten was 1 kill before getting shot down... and then the server disconnecting.

Hi guys I will be editing this post when I get home form work tonight.

Due to work commitments I am setting up a ribbon and nemesis boosting session on Sunday 6th November at 10pm GMT. I'm in the UK.

I will add more info later and a few rules. Lol.

Please only put your name on the list if you can 100% make it, r willing to help others and will not mess about in the process, as it can take a while if people are not willing to cooperate. We will only get the hard ribbons done, otherwise we could be there all night. Once the harder ribbons are collected by everyone who needs them we will start nemesis boosting.....

Line-up please copy and past the gamer tag list not just use the quote option then say add me at the bottom.

1.Deadonarrival19

2.Commonlynasty (confirmation needed)

Reserves or maybes.

Like I said I will be updating when I get home from work this evening so stay tuned.... Also feel free to message me over XBL, no voice messages tho as it will be on my phone....

Hosting a boosting lobby for friday 04/11/2011 at 8pm gmt until 10pm

1 group will xp boost on the m-com station.

All others can organize themselves for points and awards

Add your Gamertag to the list and send number 1 a message that your in. So thats about 2 hours from now. Also post if you are either for xp or awards.

MESSAGE COMMONLYNASTY, he's running a nearly full squad now ;D

1. L4D II JoK3r (m-com xp)

Edited by L4D II JoK3r

Hi guys I will be editing this post when I get home form work tonight.

Due to work commitments I am setting up a ribbon and nemesis boosting session on Sunday 6th November at 10pm GMT. I'm in the UK.

I will add more info later and a few rules. Lol.

Please only put your name on the list if you can 100% make it, r willing to help others and will not mess about in the process, as it can take a while if people are not willing to cooperate. We will only get the hard ribbons done, otherwise we could be there all night. Once the harder ribbons are collected by everyone who needs them we will start nemesis boosting.....

Line-up please copy and past the gamer tag list not just use the quote option then say add me at the bottom.

1.Deadonarrival19

2.Commonlynasty (confirmation needed)

Reserves or maybes.

Like I said I will be updating when I get home from work this evening so stay tuned.... Also feel free to message me over XBL, no voice messages tho as it will be on my phone....

I will do it 100%