Achievement Trading Thread

TemporalWizard

Post your gamertag and needed achievements in this thread to find other players for the multiplayer and/or cooperative achievements in this game. Please be familiar with the guidelines posted in the Beginners Guide to Boosting before posting. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

willing to boost Lexicographer however not sure how that would work out.

Seems like the only way to boost this is to have someone with an already high rating lose to you. Or have someone with multiple accounts lose as much as possible on all accounts.

I haven't taken the time to figure out if a group of people can boost one person and then have that person boost someone, then have that person boost the next person, etc, etc.

Seems like the only way to boost this is to have someone with an already high rating lose to you. Or have someone with multiple accounts lose as much as possible on all accounts.

I haven't taken the time to figure out if a group of people can boost one person and then have that person boost someone, then have that person boost the next person, etc, etc.

sounds like a good idea!

we need one high ranked (or level up someone) and then have him loose to another one, who then will rank up and pass to another one. etc

anyone willing to do this, just message me on xbl

GT: tmw666

I need to boost the rest of the cheevos from this one.

I figure the best way to do the rank one is to trade wins. Win 1 Lose 1. You dont lose more than 2 when you lose but you gain 12 when you win as long as the other person is around the same skill level. Im still at 1000 right now.

From that point it should only take 50 wins and 50 loses. Around that anyway.

Add me: Never Final

sounds like a good idea!

we need one high ranked (or level up someone) and then have him loose to another one, who then will rank up and pass to another one. etc

anyone willing to do this, just message me on xbl

GT: tmw666

I'm looking for 3 to 4 people to do this. I already have one other person. So total it would be 5 people. Each persons would need to drop 12+ games to one person then just move down the list. Send a message over live. Going to do the quit method to save time.