Shortcut Guide. By TKO xPITCH BlAk

Shortcut guide for Viva Pinata Party animals. Sticky this thread!

By: TKO xPITCH BlAk

Beached - 2 shortcut.

1.) Stay on the beach to the right of the pirate ship over the beach at the beginning

2.) This one is easy, but might be hard to find for some people.

This shortcut is after you go through the tunnel roughly 2 quarters into the level.

Move to the left wall after the tunnel, and you should see cones in front of the path.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridged - 3 shortcuts.

1.) The first shortcut is very simple, after all the power up balloons in the beginning, hang to the right, you will see cones in front of it.

2.) Ok, this one, i was absolutely amazed to see. You probaly ran right past it like all the time. Ok, what you have to do is where you see those 2 waterfalls flowing on the bridge, let an opponent pass you. Then you will see a railing open to your right and go through that big HUGE shortcut. Ill put money on that you didnt see it. lol.

3.) At the end of the level, you will jump and be launched into the air, stick to the left, and you will see cones in this shortcut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Civilized - 2 shortcuts.

1.) This first shortcut is when you come out of that rotary type thing, stick to the left, and you should see an opening.

2.) The next one is some point in the level, you cant miss this one, theres an umbrella sitting on the edge and cones blocking the way, and you have to jump to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden - 0 shortcuts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frosty - 3 shortcuts.

1.) The first one is after you come out of the little tunnel/igloo type tunnel, hang sharp left!! its right after you get out of the tunnel. you will see cones blocking the way.

2.) The second one is in the ice cave, You have to hang to the right all the time in this cave, you should come out on a little bridge of ice.

3.) The third one, people always miss. When you come out of the cave into and open area, you will see a big ramp in front( dont take it) and hang to the right of the open area and you should see a little ramp that launches you in the air into 2 balloons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cha cha Changes - 2 shortcuts.

1.) This one is confusing, after you pass the snowmen in the beginning, pass the house on your right, then you will see a house with a balloon right in front of it. Just take that roof and your pretty much golden. (Just follow along the top of the roofs).

2.) These are very easy, you should have all seen them. the conveyer belts at the end of the level. Yup! those are shortcuts. Take all the conveyer belts or a majority of them!

Factory - 1 shortcut.

1.) This shortcut will be after you go up a tube like thing, the track immidietly takes a sharp ass right. But what your gonna do is keep stayin straight! and you will follow along the tube that your on.

2.) Right after the first shortcut, you will be lead through a cave. As soon as you exit the cave, hang a right. It will launch you accros the path instead of having to circle around.

Reverse stages

Assembled - 1 shortcut.

1.) This one is the same as the 'Factory' shortcut, halfway threw the level you will see a sharp turn left, not right and just go over the path on the tube.

Tunnel - 2 shortcuts.

1.) Ok, the first one remember those conveyer belts, yup do the same thing here! take them all or most of them.

2.) When you first get to the houses, you will take a ramp and it will launch you. Then be on the lookout for 2 more ramps that launch you and take them.

Iced - 3 shortcuts.

1.) This one is in the beginning of the open area, hang to the left and you should see a ramp. Same as the 'Frosty' one.

2.) The second one is easy to see, just go over the bridge of ice to the left, trust me you will see it.

3.) This one is a little tough to see, when you get out of the ice cave, hang to the right and you should see a pathway with cones in front of it and a ramp further down and go off of it.

Courtyard - 0 shortcuts.

Settled - 3 shortcuts.

1.) In the beginning when you go around a rotary type thing, you should see a red ramp going up with a booster on it, take it.

2.) This one is tough to see. after you go through a tunnel, hang to the right and you should see an opening, go in it.

3.) After you go over a bridge type thing and take a left, then a right. its on the right side right on front of you. As usual, take it.

Launched - 2 shortcuts.

1.) In the beginning of the level, stay to the right and take that shortcut. Its very easy to see.

2.) This one is the same as bridged #1. This time its at the end and just stay to the left, you will see it.

Tangled - 1 shortcut.

This one is the same as Beached, in the beginning in the wooden ground floor area, hang to the right and go up the shortcut.

I am pretty sure that you can just do a practice round for these, but if you can't, just put it on long and play all the races forward and reverse!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions regarding these shortcuts, just contact me on Xbox live.

GamerTag : TKO xPITCH BlAk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck and LONG LIVE PINATA!!!

Do not make any illegal copies of this guide for the sake of anything.

Thanks! TKO xPITCH BlAk!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question:

How do you unlock the reverse races?

I'm missing about 3-4 challenge events, but I've only had the 7 original races unlocked since the beginning. I can't figure out how to unlock the reverse tracks.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found out at the pinataisland.info forums.

You need to race all 7 tracks. I've been playing short games, so I've only been racing the first 3 tracks. Play a long game (or a custom with 7 races / 1 challenge per) and the reverse courses will apparently unlock at that point.

• 1 month later...

[quote name=

Bridged - 3 shortcuts.

1.) The first shortcut is very simple, after all the power up balloons in the beginning, hang to the right, you will see cones in front of it.

2.) Ok, this one, i was absolutely amazed to see. You probaly ran right past it like all the time. Ok, what you have to do is where you see those 2 waterfalls flowing on the bridge, let an opponent pass you. Then you will see a railing open to your right and go through that big HUGE shortcut. Ill put money on that you didnt see it. lol.

3.) At the end of the level, you will jump and be launched into the air, stick to the left, and you will see cones in this shortcut.

[/quote] There is actually a 4th shortcut. its right before the turn to go to the first bridge. there is cones bewtween to patches of trees. Cut thru there and it spits you out on the bridge. This was the shortcut i was missing.