The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck are people able to pull their guns out in a store while its still open? Total bullshit.

If you are talking about a convenience store then you hold the left bumper to bring up the weapon wheel then you choose the weapon you want to use.

You can then rob the store by aiming your weapon at the guy behind the counter.

If you are talking about the ammunation store then you can have your weapon equipped and aim through your weapon while walking into the store and it will stay equipped. Be prepared to be shot at by the ammunation owner though.

If you are talking about a convenience store then you hold the left bumper to bring up the weapon wheel then you choose the weapon you want to use.

You can then rob the store by aiming your weapon at the guy behind the counter.

If you are talking about the ammunation store then you can have your weapon equipped and aim through your weapon while walking into the store and it will stay equipped. Be prepared to be shot at by the ammunation owner though.

I was in a clothes store minding my own business and then some guy walks in and stands next to me I assumed he had entered the clothing menu and then the next minute I see him equip the short shot gun and bang I was done?

I was in a clothes store minding my own business and then some guy walks in and stands next to me I assumed he had entered the clothing menu and then the next minute I see him equip the short shot gun and bang I was done?

The same happened to me, though one of them blocked the door with a car so their was no escape as I tried to get outside.

Another thing which is winding me up is the fact that ever since I changed my clothes my hat most of the time and my T Shirt seem to disappear every time I take a job. Not so annoyed with the hat since I can put it back on at any time but the shirt is a big waste of time to get it back.

The same happened to me, though one of them blocked the door with a car so their was no escape as I tried to get outside.

Another thing which is winding me up is the fact that ever since I changed my clothes my hat most of the time and my T Shirt seem to disappear every time I take a job. Not so annoyed with the hat since I can put it back on at any time but the shirt is a big waste of time to get it back.

The biggest thing that pisses me off with this game and makes me believe it was never meant to be released for this gen/last gen is the complete and utter joke of a draw distance, which not only is disgustingly short but also completely inconsistent. For example My mate was on a building and could see me though the sniper yet I couldn't see him nor get the target reticle?

The biggest thing that pisses me off with this game and makes me believe it was never meant to be released for this gen/last gen is the complete and utter joke of a draw distance, which not only is disgustingly short but also completely inconsistent. For example My mate was on a building and could see me though the sniper yet I couldn't see him nor get the target reticle?

Yeah from day one till now it still feels that its unfinished and could of used the extra year or two to finish and get it up to a good standard.

I guess passive mode would of worked but I never give it much thought since I normally end up getting hit by a car then repeatedly hit till I'm dead.

If you are quick enough you can bring up the snacks menu and if you have a full amount of snacks keep topping up your health until you get a window of time where you can run to a safe place to avoid the vehicle.

One time the guy in the car was over me and I kept topping up my health. He got confused and drove off me and I quickly ran to a place I could climb onto.

If you are quick enough you can bring up the snacks menu and if you have a full amount of snacks keep topping up your health until you get a window of time where you can run to a safe place to avoid the vehicle.

One time the guy in the car was over me and I kept topping up my health. He got confused and drove off me and I quickly ran to a place I could climb onto.

That's not a bad idea, will have to try it the next time it happens.

My main complaint is that it takes too damn long to level up and earn money in GTA Online. Seriously, they've patched and nerfed EVERYTHING, so now it takes like 2 months to get to lvl 100 and earn a good amount of money.

I'll agree with this. Even before they nerfed everything, leveling up and getting money for anything was a freaking grind. Getting a low level garage just to be safe for a few minutes in was fucking retardedly hard. I'm stuck at level 82 because I just can't be assed with grinding to 100. I wish they would have leveled out the unlocks like Call of Duty or Battlefield does, it's the one department they really needed to copy from someone else.

• 3 weeks later...
My main complaint is that it takes too damn long to level up and earn money in GTA Online. Seriously, they've patched and nerfed EVERYTHING, so now it takes like 2 months to get to lvl 100 and earn a good amount of money.

LMAO I'm LV392 and my second character LV100 if I could I would give you one.

So I checked the latest patch notes (50+ fixes) and couldn't find anything about the custom-plates going back to default after switching session or restarting game in the second garage, not your main apartment. Hope it works now, fucking annoying changing each plate EVERYTIME of all of your your vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...

Random "wobble" in aircraft, and especially in helicopters. Even with maxed flight skill, it is at minimum annoying. With the Annihilator and Buzzard it makes the guns impossible to aim in a consistent and reliable fashion, since the reticule is almost constantly randomly moving around regardless of player input.

I can understand adding realistic elements to the flying (acceleration, deceleration, sim controls, etc); ridiculously wobbly helicopters, randomly buffeting aircraft (at a way lower altitude than real turbulence occurs), and excessive drifting does nothing of use.

That being said, steadily mastering the Buzzard has been all the more satisfying because of these issues.

Random "wobble" in aircraft, and especially in helicopters. Even with maxed flight skill, it is at minimum annoying. With the Annihilator and Buzzard it makes the guns impossible to aim in a consistent and reliable fashion, since the reticule is almost constantly randomly moving around regardless of player input.

I can understand adding realistic elements to the flying (acceleration, deceleration, sim controls, etc); ridiculously wobbly helicopters, randomly buffeting aircraft (at a way lower altitude than real turbulence occurs), and excessive drifting does nothing of use.

That being said, steadily mastering the Buzzard has been all the more satisfying because of these issues.

I never notice the wobble that much because it is not that often unless there is stormy weather.

Random "wobble" in aircraft, and especially in helicopters. Even with maxed flight skill, it is at minimum annoying.

This was discussed when the game first came out. Not sure if it was a proven fact, but the majority agreed that this was added to make online fair.

Pretty sure that its still like this in single player so players could get used to the controls for when Online did release.

• 1 month later...

I gotta love being punished and threatened to be placed in "bad sports games" because every deathmatch I join, it is always large amounts of money and RP title matches which is really becoming stupid.

I guess I am better off being alone to start deathmatch and hopefully set the match up to one I would like instead of stupid crap like $100,000 cash matches for no reason. I guess people just want an easy way out without using micro transactions.

• 2 months later...

Man, I really wish I would have known this requires more room than my HDD even has. Or I wouldn't have bothered buying it. But unfortunately, I didn't read the second page of information. Who would have thought it would have 5 files instead of just one. That's a lot of space to require. Oh well, at least it works.

Although for anyone wondering, I was able to install the game and 2 install packs on my xbox 360, and two install packs on a thumb drive and it works. So they don't have to all be in the same place.

Edited by Sizzy

• 3 weeks later...

:drunk Got to give it to R*, they sure know how to fuck up their game over and over again. Once again the game is running like a pile of shit since yesterdays update freezing near enough every time me and my friends try to connect to each other to do heists, forcing us to quit to the dashboard:mad:

Edit: I can't even get into my apartment without it getting stuck in the tunnel/garage door, so have to search for new session, great work R*.

Edited by ModernSith2010

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for players to play heists I would like to be leader but don't mind others being leader after we have finished will be on most nights, must have mic and be on xbox one

GT: Conquester

You do realise this is a BITCHING THREAD not a boosting thread right? Here let me point you in the correct direction:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571053

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread