Achievement Guide

nictasty

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probebly from the great eastern ruins. And I already fought the queen there.
Try killing the one at the Ice Canyon. I think you need to make them steal the Elmon Crown/Trooky Talisman for them to give you your items back after the battle. Not sure though.

If you don't get it back then you might have accidently sold it. Although i am not sure if you can even sell certain types of items since i never even tried selling them.

If all else fails....then i guess you will have to start a New Game :(

• 2 weeks later...
please correct numbers of bugs needed to be absorbed by bigger bugs, in combat 3 of light class achievement...bugs are 10. not 15... i ve waited about half hour after the 10 bug...then i decided to finish combat and received 3 stars

Light Class Master 10G

Meet the secret requirement of the Backyard Light Class battle set and win.

Here are the requirements for achieving 3 stars per set:

3.) A total of 15 bugs should be absorbed by the bigger bugs.

Bullet 3 above should be "Wait until each big bug eats 3 small bugs EACH. You can then kill the big bugs off without bothering with any stragglers left over."

Edited by discgolferpro

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So how do you get three stars for the second battle in the middle class? All you say is HURR KILL THE OWL FIRST, but you don't say else. Break Hit does zero and Lucky Ignore GC doesn't seem to work.

Nevermind: I guess taking off my rings somehow made a difference because after God knows how many tries, I restarted the fight and one shotted the owl on my first Break Hit.

Edited by notdryad

• 6 months later...

Very good guide i'll be printing this out for sure about to go through the game again as i've completed the game on my old profile which is now my brothers, just one question by reading your guide am i right in saying there aren't any missable achievements meaning i can get them all in one play through? Just thought i would double check lol. x

• 1 month later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/405/s18.jpgMiddle Class Master 10G

Met the secret requirement of the Backyard Middle Class battle set and won.

2.) You must kill the Owl first.

I'm lv 52 with each and cant hurt the owl , its always a miss no matter what i do?! should i lv up to max lv? 99? or at what lv are those "backyards" achievements easily done?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Are there any missable achievement? I'm contemplating about getting this game and playing throughout this summer.

The Spell Collector achievement is missable. 2 of the spells are missable and there are only a few chances to get them. Just make sure to get those two and you should be good.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...