[Redacted]

SolidSnarf86

My hot dog/scorpion pack shipped last night (January 10th) from gamestop. Just a heads up, i'm sure more of you will come and say the same tho if you pre-ordered.

Only looking for the last 3 giants now really. Along with the supposed "molten hot dog" version that rumors keep bringing. Not really sure if there is a second version of hot dog tho.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hot dog/scorpion pack shipped last night (January 10th) from gamestop. Just a heads up, i'm sure more of you will come and say the same tho if you pre-ordered.

Only looking for the last 3 giants now really. Along with the supposed "molten hot dog" version that rumors keep bringing. Not really sure if there is a second version of hot dog tho.

Yep, just got Hot Dog as well and yes there will be a variant of him.

Just picked up my scorpion battle pack at gamestop.........01/112013...Gamestop is also selling the sidekicks for 10 bucks each. Those were the ones you could order thru diritos chips. There are 4 different characters available.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Are they online? the sidekicks?

I went to 3 stores and they had NO battle packs ( tried to find one for a friend who didn't pre-order ). I didn't see any sidekicks at the stores either but maybe I was in the wrong spot looking =(

I live in North Little Rock, Arkansas my gamestop had limited to supply on the scorpion pack but seemed to have tons of the sidekicks....go figure....it maybe because of my region....not sure good luck.....can't wait to get thumpback and eyebrawl. Apparently those two are due to release I guess at any time. Ninjini will be last....the sooner the better....Activision is getting ready to announce Skylanders 3 at the next show,......January 16th.......still have a kind of a hard time locating lite core shroom boom, Im sure I will eventually find him....

Happy hunting!

......still have a kind of a hard time locating lite core shroom boom, Im sure I will eventually find him....

Happy hunting!

I had found 4 light core shroom boom at one of three toys r us locations in Nebraska. Maybe try that place if you haven't or amazon if you can use online stores?

I got excited from Caseysrodeo's post thinking that the sidekicks are out in stores, but my gamestops didn't get them. Hrm. I wonder if there is a guy at his gamestop selling them under the table.

Has anyone else seen these in the stores?

They are only offered from a frito lays mail in offer that already ended. Pretty sure they are either used or they got them from the offer and are selling them. You can find them on Ebay and Amazon and they go for a crazy price. The sidekick doesn't do anything accept for spawn a mini player that runs around with you while you play.