Sad Day

bevan3423

About a month and half ago i was up there in ranks when it came to achivements. But school and moving and looking for a new job have prevent me from keeping up. After renting Mlb 2k6 this week my xbox froze and then it never came back up. It does nothing but sits by its self in the corner blinking its mean and ugly red lights at me. Xbox says they have to sent it in for repairs but what will i do? another 3 weeks with out my xbox. That means that everyone will have a super lead on me and i will have to spend a week locked in my room doing nothing but playing games. I am really mad that my xbox has died....... RIP Bevans Xbox 360 may it come back with even more achivements completed.

also if your 360 is running really slow or seems to be breaking down microsoft hotline told me to clear my cache and it worked it goes alot faster and works alot better to clear your 360 cache restart your 360 and hold a on the opening 360 symbol screen and it will be cleared

ps it wont erase any achievments or saves on your harddrive or anything

• 2 months later...

I got my XBox 360 Around Feb...I don't think the Store ran a Garuntee, or whether it came with it because I was never offered any. If I ever got the Dreaded 3 Red Lights Of Death...Am I Liable for a Repair...Or should I send off for the Insurance thing that came with my XBox 360?

I got my XBox 360 Around Feb...I don't think the Store ran a Garuntee, or whether it came with it because I was never offered any. If I ever got the Dreaded 3 Red Lights Of Death...Am I Liable for a Repair...Or should I send off for the Insurance thing that came with my XBox 360?

you have to send it in within 10 days of purchasing the 360, kinda late considering you got it in feb. :p

Yeah, my 360 has been fine since November when I got it, but yesterday games were freezing in like 30 seconds and eventually I got the 3 red lights and it wouldn't turn on. I don't want to send it in, I just got table tennis, and galaga, pacman, and street fighter are coming out soon. I turned it on this morning but it froze, and then the red lights again.... crap.

Yeah, my 360 has been fine since November when I got it, but yesterday games were freezing in like 30 seconds and eventually I got the 3 red lights and it wouldn't turn on. I don't want to send it in, I just got table tennis, and galaga, pacman, and street fighter are coming out soon. I turned it on this morning but it froze, and then the red lights again.... crap.

same happened to mine when it messed up on me i ended up buying a new one and sent in the card thing for the new 1 :D

if you got the same problem i had, then it'll cost $130 (or around there) if you diddnt send in the card thing when you got it