Kinectimals In-game Item Scan Codes

Ackis

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the scan code for the Peace and Hearts Bear from zbuild A Bear but zi can't get it to scan for nothing should I make it bigger. Smaller. Take a pic on my phone and hold the phone up to the sensor(the red laser right?)

Help I really want my bear on there. Its the only reason I bought the game.

All of the posted codes (minus the Bears since I haven't got the DLC....yet) work perfectly. This includes the Toys R Us & Burger King codes.

HOWEVER...as someone pointed out, they need a white border around the picture. So I hopped into Photoshop and added an inch or so of white pixels (for those with a photo editor, it's Canvas Size set to add White and add like 200 pixels to horizontal & vertical). It seems the white border is used for calibration. If you print on paper it's fine but for us cheapskates using our monitor....need that white border.

This allowed me to scan them all in using my PC monitor.

I should note that even as super-tiny as the contact sheet was (the pic of 11 scans in one shot), that would still pick up codes randomly even zoomed out. Those guys at Microsoft reallllllly know their business when it comes to scanning things in accurately for these color codes! I'm seriously impressed!

Thank you so much for everyone's hard work...if I'd actually seen some of the special promo in my area, I'd have bought them since they're very well done. But lack of availability lead me to track down codes.