Hard Driving tips?

CbSnipersClub

I'm not very good at this game, I'm having a heck of a time trying to unlock this one, I've beat everything else in the game but this one got me lol

Just looking for some tips, what car to use, what track and so on. Thanks for the info......

BtW I know this is a long shot but someone told me to get a bugatti veyron ss and use it to get this achievement, does anyone have an extra one lol, I know that's a long shot lol, thanks people.

GT. CB Snipers Club Add me......

• 4 weeks later...
I wish I had tips but I'm posting here to watch the thread because I have the same question. I can't do most of the PR Stunts and doing anything on Hard makes me shudder at the thought but I'm willing to practice.

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure I did this on the race against the blimp.. All I remember was it wasn't a race against actual cars. I'd give that a go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I wish I had tips but I'm posting here to watch the thread because I have the same question. I can't do most of the PR Stunts and doing anything on Hard makes me shudder at the thought but I'm willing to practice.

i found the PR stunts difficult at first, because I was trying to drift a lot, I have found that if you just drive fast on the route and get all the near misses possible you can chain the speed an near misses while getting dare devil for the extra 1000 and usually hard charger... about 2 good streaks without crashing and they are pretty easy to get, I end up crushing them by 8-10k

• 2 weeks later...
Can't think what it's called but the opponent race you get when you get your orange wristband is a long highway race, I got it first try on that with an S class Toyota Supra '98. Make sure to use the rewind feature and it's a piece of cake.

This thread is 4 months old dude...

• 4 months later...

ok here is what I did on the map there is like a little town to the right of the horizon it like a littile 3 lap race if you want the achievement its the race to do it on I did it here you want to get a good start and don't worry about shifts to much listen to game sound and it should be easy