this game so easy?

DackTe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I wouldnt quite say an easy 1000. Getting platinum on every level isnt to easy.

Yeah i wrote that before i looked up the secret achievements so i totally agree with you about getting all 45 platinum medals, 31 out of 32 achievements are a walk through then although the Thats What I Call Teamwork can take a while but still simple.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

31/32 achievements for this game were easily obtained. The platinum one is really the only one that might give you a bit of challenge. Overall, if you play it with a friend, it's a good 10 hours of entertainment and a 1000G that you had to work for. As opposed to Fitness Evolved 2011, there aren't any tricks where you don't have to do much to get the achievements, you actually have to do the activities :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say EASY at all. Most are ok, but most are time related and if the KINECT doesn't pick up your movements and let's be honest it really does well for being so new but there are several issues, then you miss out. Think I have all but 2 and think one of them is glitched. Showing all plat medals but no achmnt. But, like most have said, fun for all and overall fairly easy play and achmnts!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...