Surf Board List

DarkTharen

I am currently 40 points away from completing Surf's Up. The last achievement is Unlock All Boards. I have gone through the game 2 times (No, I didn't use the cheats) and I currently only get 13 boards. Does anyone know the complete list of Boards so that I can see which ones I have then try to figure out how to get the rest?

dude - i'm stuck too - exactly on the same achieve you and a lot of others are. i'll subscribe to this thread and hopefully we can get an answer.

over at the Ubisoft forum, they don't even have a thread for teh game.

this sucks. 960, and 100% complete

the guide should DEFINITELY show this as a glitched achieve. there are many more others that are experiencing this too. and nothing close to an answer.

I am going to work on this achievement tonight and tomorrow. I think the thing to do is create a enw player use the cheat code. Then get the full list of surf boards. I can then take that list and compare it to the boards I have when I didn't use the cheat.

I am going to guess that I am still missing a few boards. Then I am going to have to go back through and get all the sufr idols and shells. I will keep track when I get a new board.

Then after all that work (for 40 points) then I can post the list and where to get them. I hope that would help others in the future.

OK, I figured out how to get this achievment. As everyone would know you need to get all the surf boards. But The guide is wrong when it says that cheats don't affect this or that there is a total of 12 boards. The actual total is 14 boards. If you play through the whole game and get all the gates then you will have a total of 13 boards and you will be missing one. In order to get the last one (The Nirvana Board) you need to get all the shells. This includes going back through and picking up the ones you get for getting the higher score for the level. If you have any questions please PM me. Otherwise below is the list of boards in order you will get them if you play through the game.

Hibiscus

Tiny Wonder

The Rock

Tidal Wave

Tiny Tornado

Sunny Day

The Boat

Tiny Storm

Curve Master

Backwash

Zen

Tiny Thunder

Tempest

Nirvana

• 4 weeks later...

I got this last night with no fuss.

I did the levels in order, so i did:

All Shiverpool

All Pen-Gu South

All Volcano

All Pen-Gu North

then i got the remaining shells on Boneyards, Legendary Wave and the Leaf Slides.

I never missed the gate requirements and did all the levels in exact order and unlocked everything very easy.

If anyone finds the definitve solution to this achievement please post it in the new achievement guide I wrote. Not a hit on him, but the OP too is wrong because I didn't have to get all the shells before I got the Nirvana board and the achievement. This means it's probably a combination of specific shells that unlock it. Help is appreciated :).

• 3 months later...
If anyone finds the definitve solution to this achievement please post it in the new achievement guide I wrote. Not a hit on him, but the OP too is wrong because I didn't have to get all the shells before I got the Nirvana board and the achievement. This means it's probably a combination of specific shells that unlock it. Help is appreciated :).

Sorry to post here instead of your guide. However i can't see how it can be a certain shell because others have said that was there last achievement (What means they have all the shell's).

Kind regards

Joshua