Freeflow Perfection Club

Intense Light

Signed. I started with the bat claw followed with a stun. then you just have to get the feel of how the guys are set up, as soon as you get the ability to do the throw do it, then maybe do a batarang. punch some more then do the takedown. and in that time if see the opportunity to do the groundpound go for it but don't be greedy. within all that time you should be able to get in a counter. and make sure you use the evade as much as you can to set yourself up for the nest move. good luck

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine, thank god, now I can focus on the challenges instead. The first time I was so close but my final ground takedown was broken up by a thug. Eventually I got it though. It helps to know that the AA > LT > RT+Y can be saved until last since you just need to focus on building up your combo for YB and XA.

signed, 1k the game yesterday and this achievement isnt that hard don't see why people having so many problems with it.

Well I'm having a hell of a time with it...but I will admit I'm not finessing it, I'm doing the button masher thing. I'm hitting the bumpers for the quick batarang & claw but B-man just sorta squats - no 'rang or claw. Could be my timing of it, I dunno. I'll keep on it though!

Why, when I first saw this thread I was like holy shit this is probably gonna be hard. So I tried it a few nights ago and I got it in maybe 5 minutes. I was kinda happy, and then I realized that in order to get those ridiculous scores in the combat challenges, I'd probably have to pull one of these off every freakin' round.

I struggled at first with it, but once I got it I got it pretty regularly, I nailed all the combat challenges by doing most, if not all the free flow perfection moves, it kinda sets you up for learning the mechanics and earning 3 medals on combat mode, my least used move when doing challenges was throw (X&A), but when I added it in I got max variation bonus, as I regularly stunned, Y&B takedowns, Claw and Rangs.

Well I'm still struggling with this, does it need to be done from first hit to last for one round like the Flawless Freeflow achievement? I'm definetly getting an 8x Variation multiplyer at the end of round stats for the one combo. Done everything needed over a multitude of rounds on different levels and still nothing! What am I not doing?

You just need to do all the moves in a single combo, regardless of which round and you only have to do it in one round. I came so close last night, I was so pissed.

I did the entire thing, threw the batarang and went to use the batclaw and it shot out and didn't hit anyone, I was literally a batclaw hit away from getting it, SO pissed!

Try this guys, many people fuck up with the Batarang, or Batclaw, because it can be pretty picky about direction.

When you start your combo, start with a Batclaw, followed by head jump then a strike, the Batclaw is done with then, all you need to do then is finish up the takedowns, stun, counters, throw, instant takedown, then FINISH with a Batarang throw.

Its very easy to start the combo with the Claw as your facing them, and the end Batarang is easier to aim up if only one guy left, head jump him until confident your in position (facing).

Try this guys, many people fuck up with the Batarang, or Batclaw, because it can be pretty picky about direction.

When you start your combo, start with a Batclaw, followed by head jump then a strike, the Batclaw is done with then, all you need to do then is finish up the takedowns, stun, counters, throw, instant takedown, then FINISH with a Batarang throw.

Its very easy to start the combo with the Claw as your facing them, and the end Batarang is easier to aim up if only one guy left, head jump him until confident your in position (facing).

im pretty sure u need to punch/counter to start a combo. u cant just shoot the batclaw at the beginning of the round for it to count. i just got the achievement a few hours ago. i did it in the intensive treatment room(extreme) during the first round. its best to do it then because there arent to many guys and there are no electric or knifed henchmen either.

i started with a regular punch combo, then did the Y+B combo. when there is enough space u cant shoot the batarang/batclaw to knock them down. the rest is pretty simple. dont focus on points just check each move off in ur head. here's all the moves u need for the achievement.

- Strike X

- Counter Y

- Stun B

Double Tap A - Evade

- Quick Throw Batarang LT

Double Tap RT- Quick Batclaw

+ - Throw A+B

+ - Takedown Y+B

+ - Ground Takedown RT+Y

Edited by MASS DOMINATION

You know.... we really don't need threads bragging about 1000/1000 or earning certain achievements. Threads on how to earn those achievements are fine. But "clubs" bragging about having them don't help anyone. And they make it harder to find the actual help threads.

I agree, if you have to brag that you got a achievement or completed a game 100% in a few days, you really need to rethink your life and maybe get one. Threads are for helping not insecure braggers. Oh, and what does posting all these self acolades do for you anyway? Pretty sad.

I agree, if you have to brag that you got a achievement or completed a game 100% in a few days, you really need to rethink your life and maybe get one. Threads are for helping not insecure braggers. Oh, and what does posting all these self acolades do for you anyway? Pretty sad.

Who cares if they brag about it. Im seeing more tips on how to get it than bragging about it anyway. Its a pain in the ass achievement to unlock, so more power to anyone who has gotten it already.

im pretty sure u need to punch/counter to start a combo. u cant just shoot the batclaw at the beginning of the round for it to count. i just got the achievement a few hours ago. i did it in the intensive treatment room(extreme) during the first round. its best to do it then because there arent to many guys and there are no electric or knifed henchmen either.

i started with a regular punch combo, then did the Y+B combo. when there is enough space u cant shoot the batarang/batclaw to knock them down. the rest is pretty simple. dont focus on points just check each move off in ur head. here's all the moves u need for the achievement.

- Strike X

- Counter Y

- Stun B

Double Tap A - Evade

- Quick Throw Batarang LT

Double Tap RT- Quick Batclaw

+ - Throw A+B

+ - Takedown Y+B

+ - Ground Takedown RT+Y

Its fine to start with Batclaw, and it counts, try it.....if you go into a counter or strike, it will set your combo up as you say, and you get a small prompt saying strike, or counter or something similar, if you throw out the Batclaw first, then strike/jump strike, you will get a small prompt saying Batclaw strike, I can also confirm you get the achievement this way as this is how I did it.

It displays as one hit......Batclaw strike....but registers it as a Batclaw, and a strike!

Yeah if you try the Batclaw at the begining it doesn't count as it doesn't mark up on your variation multiplyer at the end of the round.

Either 1st Rounds on Intensive Care or Sewer Rat (both Extreme) seem to be easiest.

I move in with a single Strike (X) followed by a stun (B) then usually its time to counter (Y). After a few more strikes with evade in mind (DT:AA) I try a throw (A+X) then build up my hit counter until it's possible for a takedown (B+Y). At this point I find now is a good time to either unleash the claw (DT: RT) or batarang (ST:LT) just as your getting up getting ready for a counter if needed. Any of the previous guys taken out I follow up with a ground takedown (RT+Y).

Sometimes I usually leave around 1 or 2 guys left to mop up at this point and still no achievement...

Yeah if you try the Batclaw at the begining it doesn't count as it doesn't mark up on your variation multiplyer at the end of the round.

Either 1st Rounds on Intensive Care or Sewer Rat (both Extreme) seem to be easiest.

I move in with a single Strike (X) followed by a stun (B) then usually its time to counter (Y). After a few more strikes with evade in mind (DT:AA) I try a throw (A+X) then build up my hit counter until it's possible for a takedown (B+Y). At this point I find now is a good time to either unleash the claw (DT: RT) or batarang (ST:LT) just as your getting up getting ready for a counter if needed. Any of the previous guys taken out I follow up with a ground takedown (RT+Y).

Sometimes I usually leave around 1 or 2 guys left to mop up at this point and still no achievement...

Strange as i got Freeflow Perfection when using a Batclaw at the start, and not using it again in the combo, maybe it just doesn't count in variation add ups when doing it that way.

Just got it this is basically what I did,

Intensive Treatment Extreme Challenge Round #1

I started with the Batclaw (RT) (tried a Batarang (LT) then a Claw right after but it did not work for me).

Then either went into a Stun (B) or a Counter (Y) (mostly a counter (Y) followed by a Stun (B),

Used Evade (A+A) while using (X) to build up for a takedown (X+A) (Used this takedown first as It some time broke my combo if done second for some reason),

then back to (X) and Evade (A+A) till I see a good takedown (Y+B) then (A+A) and (X) til I got a clean Batarang (LT)

and hopefully there is no one near one of the fallen to get a takedown (RT+Y) or you can wait and (X), (A+A), (B) til you get a chance to use it without being hit<------(although if you see an opportunity to get a (RT+Y) anytime do it. Think I did it in the middle somewhere)

TIPS: I also found Evading (A+A) and Stun (B) is a good way to keep the combo going when you don't know what else to do or waiting for a good time to use certain moves.

P.S. wow made that look more complex then it was, these are just guild lines hehe :p

Edited by lordskorrkeeper