Play Styles Not Unlocking

Mister Buds

I can't seem to unlock the Undertaker and Piano Man play styles. The achievement guide says they're unlocked for hiding five bodies and getting five stealth kills with the garrote respectively. In my stats it says that I have hid 45 bodies. There's no stat for garrote kills but I know that I've done way more than five stealthily, as it's my preferred method of killing.

Either the guide is wrong as to how these unlock or mine are glitched. Does anyone have some ideas about this?

I had the same issue with Piano Man not unlocking; it appears that it only unlocks while wearing your original suit. Start up 'Dexter Industries' (or some other mission with a lot of people near the beginning of a mission) and stealthfully garrote-kill the guards until the playstyle unlocks.

The same may apply for Undertaker.

I had the same issue with Piano Man not unlocking; it appears that it only unlocks while wearing your original suit. Start up 'Dexter Industries' (or some other mission with a lot of people near the beginning of a mission) and stealthfully garrote-kill the guards until the playstyle unlocks.

The same may apply for Undertaker.

You're a hero, McGoogles! Suits and disguises must have something to do with it. Piano Man unlocked with three kills and Undertaker in five. Thanks for the tip.

• 2 months later...