All Valors in one day?? Obviously glitching?

Deathr0t

I've noticed several people have been getting ALL valors for all hound types on THE SAME DAY (what was claimed to take 100's of hours).

Obviously they are using this so called "secret weapon" glitch, but even with that from what YouTube shows, still all in 1 day? this game has been out since 2006 how have they NOT patched that exploit in 3 years? (maybe that's why they are closing, the dev team died?) Wouldn't the guide have been adjusted from 900hrs to much less?

Confused... and jealous...

It takes around 60-65 hours with SW glitch, and you're boosting ALL valors in the same time, so it's normal that they pop up in the same day :) It's not glitching, just boosting.

As Chrystus said, its boosting and very possible.

If people start with the valor levels all quite close, then they will all progress at the same rate resulting in all of the valor medals being achieved within a short amount of time or maybe even a day.

This glitch only became public knowledge a few months ago. The devs abandoned this game much longer ago, so it was never going to be patched.

At least it allows people to get the valors now, as the server shutdown will stop people getting the vast majority of achievements.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont know how you could boost anyways, it doestn seem like that long "60+ hours" but thats 684 f'ing times you must kill it!! given you have a good group that can drop it quickly AND have everyone else in the world playing not flop the base and ruin it. Way too much up in the air for me, i call it "Boostluck", not really boosting but boosting and being lucky.

• 3 weeks later...