Achievement Trading/Team & Squad Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up.

If you cannot stay for the entire session or are not willing to help others finish their achievement after you have obtained yours, do not sign up.

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement for those who do not have it.

Boosting Time : Wednesday, June 13, 2012. 12pm (noon) Pacific Time.

(3pm Eastern, 8pm GMT for those who don't understand)

1. l Ortega l

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

(The bars are lower case L's)

I'm interested in joining your session for the Total Domination achievement. My GT is LORD VADER 727....Thanks

I'm interested in joining your session for the Total Domination achievement. My GT is LORD VADER 727....Thanks

Ortega - Count me in (GT: cheebycheebs)

---------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by l Ortega l

I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up.

If you cannot stay for the entire session or are not willing to help others finish their achievement after you have obtained yours, do not sign up.

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement for those who do not have it.

1. l Ortega l

2.AL0HA FR0M HELL

3. LORD VADER 727

4. cheebycheebs

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up. Please be on 10 minutes early so we can fill no show spots if need be.

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group.

1. l Ortega l

2.AL0HA FR0M HELL

3. LORD VADER 727

4. cheebycheebs

5. x2BoBxNuT

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

Edited by l Ortega l
updating directions

Looking to possibly join a squad where the members are trying to get the 2 achievements where you have to complete 20 daily challenges and return 5 challenges back and forth. Have mic and actually use it. Online M-F 9am-1pm PST(Calif,USA). Send message over XBL my gt is AWESOME X 916

Looking to possibly join a squad/lobby where the members are trying to get the 2 achievements where you have to complete 20 daily challenges and return 5 challenges back and forth. Have mic and actually use it. Online M-F 9am-1pm PST(Calif,USA). Send message over XBL my gt is AWESOME X 916

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group.

1. l Ortega l

2.AL0HA FR0M HELL

3. LORD VADER 727

4. cheebycheebs

5. x2BoBxNuT

6. FINFAN08

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

I will be hosting a boosting session for the Total Domination achievement. This achievement covers all 4 domination achievements. Please add your name to the list and message me on XBL letting me know you have signed up. Please be on 10 minutes early so we can fill no show spots if need be.

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement and possibly a couple other misc. MP achievements for those who do not have them.

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group. Remember, the primary objective of this session is to obtain the Squad Domination achievements. We will try to do other misc. MP achievements but do not count on them getting done.

Don't be afraid to add your name to the reserve list if the main list is full. The majority of the time, someone does not show for some reason or another. As I've written earlier, please be on 10 minutes early. If you're not on by the starting time, I will be looking for replacements.

1. l Ortega l

2. AL0HA FR0M HELL

3. LORD VADER 727

4. cheebycheebs

5. x2BoBxNuT

6. FINFAN08

7. MemReLoaded

8. Intrinsic Blitz

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

Edited by l Ortega l

Hey everyone.

You can add Xi Bass iX for Squad Achievements, Co-op, and Guerilla. I'm currently on Wave 42 on Mansion and would appreciate any help.

I'm also willing to join any squad to help, and I also have a squad on my own if anyone wants invites so we can all try together as well.

Thanks alot!

During the 'Conflict' portion of this achievement, we will be doing the 'Counter-Intelligence' achievement and possibly a couple other misc. MP achievements for those who do not have them.

Also, I should make this clear. If you cannot follow directions, you will be removed from the boosting group. Remember, the primary objective of this session is to obtain the Squad Domination achievements. We will try to do other misc. MP achievements but do not count on them getting done.

Don't be afraid to add your name to the reserve list if the main list is full. The majority of the time, someone does not show for some reason or another. As I've written earlier, please be on 10 minutes early. If you're not on by the starting time, I will be looking for replacements.

1. l Ortega l

2. AL0HA FR0M HELL

3. LORD VADER 727

4. cheebycheebs

5. x2BoBxNuT

6. FINFAN08

7. MemReLoaded

8. Intrinsic Blitz

Reserves (For no shows)

1. dherrick

l Ortega l

I'll take the first reserve spot.

Hey, Just got this today and I'm looking for a squad or to help start one to do Co-op, Gorilla and Multiplayer. My Gamertag is:- Lord Diamond

I'm on most evenings from 6pm onwards (GMT) and any mornings I have off work. I also have a decent headset and enjoy chatting while kicking (well trying to) ass!

Looking to work on guerrilla waves 1-50 and work on co-op campaign on Elite difficulty and any other achievements we can get along the way if interested or someone needs a boosting partner message me I'm usually on everyday and more so on the weekends. Well message me and/or send a friend request if you wanna work on any achievements gt: LPSTREETS0LDIER

1. l Ortega l

2. AL0HA FR0M HELL

3. LORD VADER 727

4. cheebycheebs

5. x2BoBxNuT

6. FINFAN08

7. MemReLoaded

8. Intrinsic Blitz

Reserves (For no shows)

l Ortega l

I did send you a message on live the other day but regardless add me as a reserve.

NOTICE : IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE 8TH SPOT IN THE GROUP, PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE RESERVE LIST. I'VE HAD SOME PEOPLE BE NOT SURE IF THEY CAN MAKE IT ON TIME SO THE 8TH SPOT IS BEING DECIDED ON.

1. l Ortega l

2. AL0HA FR0M HELL

3. LORD VADER 727

4. cheebycheebs

5. x2BoBxNuT

6. FINFAN08

7. MemReLoaded

8. - on hold for the time being -

Reserves (For no shows)

1. dherrick

2. Intrinsic Blitz

l Ortega l