Achievement Guide & Roadmap

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2207/5-lYk5Q=.jpg20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png Running the Gauntlet

Got through Blot Alley by any means

This is a missable achievement

Ian the Ghost asks you to not harm any blotlings as you go through Blot Alley, by ignoring him and destroying them you will get this achievement. This means that you will miss out on a quest and thus miss out on 'Perfectionist'

I got this achievement and Ian the ghost was still there when i returned. However, the side quest ian is related too can still be completed by visiting clarrabell and buying costumes for her. In "One Toon's Trash" you are required to sell things to the museum lady and selling ians costumes will make the quest easier, but this is not required seeing as you can buy back items after the quest is over.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you explain more on how to actually take pictures with the camera? I might have skipped/not paid attention if the game explained it. I just got past the dragon and have no clue.

When going for the Make Your Own Way achievement, you don't need to talk to anyone. As soon as you enter Ventureland and see the pink house Daisy is in, just jump on the shack next to it (it has fallen over or something) and get to the hut. Might want to note that it's the hut you paint, not the hut after.

Edited by Tyger7

Can you explain more on how to actually take pictures with the camera? I might have skipped/not paid attention if the game explained it. I just got past the dragon and have no clue.

You get the camera by talking to the male dog at the very beginning of the game at mean street. He wants you to take pics of the hidden mickeys and directs you to the camera store in Mean Street North. Then you will have to buy it for 200 tickets. I would suggest starting over since you cannot take pictures of rainbow falls until the end of episode 2 I think and if you wanted "Rogues Gallery" achievement you would have had to take a picture of the blotworks dragon. You take pictures with Y and line up the mickey head until it turns green.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 - some achievements cannot be earned together in the same playthrough

- Number of missable achievements: 9 - Blot Alley Superstar, Heads Up, Off Track, Perfectionist, Running the Gauntlet, Tunnel Mouse, Devoted Pin Collector, Master Pin Collector, One Toon's Trash (see achievements below for info)

It is completely false: you can get all the achievements of the game in a single game.

Perfectionist and Off Track are not incompatible.

Tunnel Mouse and Film Buff are not incompatible.

Blot Alley Superstar and Running the Gauntlet are not incompatible.

Master Pin Collector is always available unless you steal the pearl of Tiki Sam.

Thanks for your effort, but I'd appreciate next time you check things better. Your statements have cost me up to 3 playthroughs to verify that they actually can get all the achievements in only one playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...
Perfectionist and Off Track are not incompatible.

Uh, yes they are. If you fix the train stations when they become available, you will void getting the Off Track achievement at the end of the game (because they need to be unfixed for the post game), because if you wait to try to fix them after completing the story for Off Track, you cannot fix the stations after getting the achievement, because the conductors keep repeating the same lines, not allowing you to fix their stations; thus voiding you from completing the quest, and not getting Perfectionist.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.