Armors, weapons, location

lI Predator lI

- Does anyone knows where i can find some Amber/ etc for the orc that wants to make some armors for me?

- also i'm looking for good shops in the isle where i can buy some wicked weapons.

- maybe a map or something where everything hides etc.

i really appriciate it if someone can help me with my questions

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, amber is found in trees, its like a tree that is a cave, its all over the place, you can buy awesome weapons at "The Missing Pauldron" in Bliss, and "Cutter's Weapons" in Crucible. You can also get amber if you actually explore the place, trust me, you WILL find a lot of it. Later in when you get to Bliss you can do the quest "Addiction" for the guy named Thadon. The place where you have to go to get his item back has amber all over. These things called Gnarls also carry amber sometimes.

IF you need ANY help at all, just send me a private message or a visitor message and I can help you.

Does anyone knows where i can find some Amber/ etc for the orc that wants to make some armors for me?

You can find Amber in Hollowed Amber Limbs and Stumps in many Mania dungeons. Here's a list of dungeons that have them and how many:

Knotbone Chamber - 7

Fetid Grove - 5

The Fountainhead - 5

Blackroot Lair - 4

Dire Warren - 4

Cann - 3

Dunroot Burrow - 3

Knotty Bramble - 3

Rotten Den - 3

Swampgas Hole - 3

Fain - 2

Knifepoint Hollow - 1

Milchar - 1

Vitharn - 1

Xaselm - 1

Xirethard - 1

Also, in Jayred Ice-Veins' house in Passwall, you can find 4 pieces of amber; in Shelden's in Passwall, you can find 3 pieces of Amber; in J'zidzo's Mania house in Split, you can find 3 pieces of Amber. In addition to these places, you can sometimes find amber on the bodies of dead Gnarls.

also i'm looking for good shops in the isle where i can buy some wicked weapons.

There's only 2 weapon stores in the Shivering Isles: Cutter's Weapons and The Missing Pauldron.

maybe a map or something where everything hides etc.

Here's a map of the Shivering Isles.

Edited by Teinaava