Can you carry on after you complete the campaign?

KentuckyFried01

Only problem with merc mode is that it shows your current completion percentage in big letters near the middle of the screen EVERY time you get .01% closer to 100%, as in after every resource collected, every Panauan object destroyed, etc. Kind of annoying.

Only problem with merc mode is that it shows your current completion percentage in big letters near the middle of the screen EVERY time you get .01% closer to 100%, as in after every resource collected, every Panauan object destroyed, etc. Kind of annoying.

I dont understand why they put any of that BS in the middle of the screen, even in normal mode. When something thats mission related pops up on the screen telling you where to go, its right in the way if you are traveling on the ground, and it doesnt disappear until you do that objective. It makes me wonder if the developers even played this game before releasing it, because i dont see how something that annoying doesnt get noticed.

I agree with this, I have only just started merc mode and already this is annoying me, grrrrrr!

• 4 weeks later...