vote for halo to beat starcraft 2!! if you want

Xx 757 xX

I'm not registering just to vote. I hate websites like that. Just remember my IP or something, not that hard.

G4 kind of disappoints me anymore. Like the guys above me mentioned, it's mostly Cops, Cheaters, and Ninja Warrior anymore. None of which are good shows, in my opinion, because the same can be said about all three: if you've seen one episode, you've seen every episode. Whatever happened to it being a tech channel?! I will still turn it on when I know it's AOTS or X-play or something, but that's like 2 hours out of the entire 24 hour day, and if you miss it then you get to watch reruns of the above three shows :rolleyes:

G4 kind of disappoints me anymore. Like the guys above me mentioned, it's mostly Cops, Cheaters, and Ninja Warrior anymore. None of which are good shows, in my opinion, because the same can be said about all three: if you've seen one episode, you've seen every episode. Whatever happened to it being a tech channel?! I will still turn it on when I know it's AOTS or X-play or something, but that's like 2 hours out of the entire 24 hour day, and if you miss it then you get to watch reruns of the above three shows :rolleyes:
I did like Ninja Warrior, but I just stopped watching it when they first started putting Cops on. I never understood why Cops. It seems like their targeted age bracket is the 18-20 something crowd. Do other people in their 20s like Cops that much? And even if they do, do they like 3 hour+ marathons of it every day? Same thing with Cheaters.

I just put on the channel to see what was on, Cops and something called Campus PD all goddamn day. Oh well, back to the Rocky marathon.