GTA V Custom Radio Station?

Cygnes

Quick question boys and girls. Does GTA V have an in game custom radio station like so many other games? I haven't heard mention of it anywhere! I'm thinking this time around I'll use my own music if I can. I much rather have it game controlled than just played over everything from the guide window. Man, I haven't used a music feature since XBOX 360 year one.

Thanks in advance,

-Cyg

No this game doesn't have a custom station sadly. GTA 4 didn't either, only the PC version did I think.

Correct, personally i just made a USB stick of decent tunes. (It's easier than using DLNA etc as you can make a playlist that repeats rather than having to go in and pick tunes each time you want a new song and with big archives this takes time...)

Only thing is you don't get the "news" on what you've been up to, i did miss that but good tunes and always on even when walking beats the loss, so meh :p

i remember readin an article say rockstar was playing to allow the player to buy an mp3 player and they would be able to listne to music outside missions while driving around, however they decided not to ( i forgot the reason, something along the lines that it didnt have the feel of gta if tha was allowed) while it was a cool idea, we didnt get that chance:(

I wish there was a feature in the game to customize your songs from what they have (like Saints Row), or use your own tunes that only activates when you are in a vehicle. Although I do like the hosts' banter and some of the commercials as well. Just kinda got tired of hearing the same stuff over and over. Too bad Rockstar doesn't update their playlists.