Which Final Boss is Harder? - Spoiler Alert

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought... I beat Vader on my first try, while it took me several to take down The Emperor, even though that was on 'Replay'... but I thought it might just be down to The Emperor being more 'complicated'... once I figured out how to counter his attacks, he went down pretty easy. Which might, of course, be down to the fact that I had much higher stats that time around.

...what was my point again? Oh yeah, thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind... ^_^;

Actually i believe that the emperor is easier. below is what i played and who i beat.

Sith lord- emperor (easy fight once you know what to do)

Sith Master- Vader (harder, he takes much more time and hits hard)

There are only 3 hard fights in the game: (in no order)

#1 Vader (duh)

#2 Bull Rancor

#3 Kazdan Paratus

I found Vader a lot harder than the Emperor. The Emperor just does Force Lightning, which can be blocked. Vader, on the other hand, is a pain because he sometimes goes berserk on you and attacks you while you're down.

I am calling 911 on Vader because that's RAPE. lol

I found Emperor easy. I still have to face Vader once I get to that part. That's if I don't break my control. I am on Level 5 on Sith Master. After about 3 hours. 4 more levels to go...woohoo.

Edited by Brkenintntionz

I am calling 911 on Vader because that's RAPE. lol

I found Emperor easy. I still have to face Vader once I get to that part. That's if I don't break my control. I am on Level 5 on Sith Master. After about 3 hours. 4 more levels to go...woohoo.

Vader, I thought was a pain, as you have a room with no where to run or hide, his lightsaber throw is a pain, and when he throws you down, he all most always does a force push, you can never avoid that.

And if you get trapped in one part of the room, far off to the top, you can get stuck because the camera does not move,so it is like a far off view, it was hard for me to get out of a trap he got me in, so I made sure the next fight was at the bottom of the screen or to left some.

I was able to kill him by jumping and dashing around till he started a force push it would take him a few seconds to throw it, when he glows red, so I just jumped behind him and got him with the XXXB combos.

I just beat sith master and I think vader is more dificult. The emporer is more easy than he lets on. This is how i destroy the emporer like he is nothin. The key is patients.

1. When he shoots lighting at you block for a sec then let it hit you, yes i said let it hit you then block again. What it does is make you absorb the lightning in ur lightsaber ashoot it back at him. This move dose more damage to him then ur mele attacks. So my advice is dnt try to mele him at all especialy on master difficulty.

2. When he starts to glow purple and picks up stuff to throw at you hip behind the outside walls that have glass (dosent matter wich side you pick). You have to stand close to the top where the wall looks to be the tallest. If you are in the right position he cant hit you. That is the key is to stay away from him as much as you can.

3. When he summons his guards this is ur breath of fresh air. During this part the emporer wont attack you. dnt mess around with these guys cuz this is your chance to recover any health youve lost. I just grabed then with X+Y or Y+B with arial attack to kill them quickly withou taking damage because these guys block alot.

Basicaly you can beat the emporer more easy then vader in my opionin just follow what i did. The main thing is use his lightning attacks against him to do the most damage and keep your distance.

Actually i believe that the emperor is easier. below is what i played and who i beat.

Sith lord- emperor (easy fight once you know what to do)

Sith Master- Vader (harder, he takes much more time and hits hard)

There are only 3 hard fights in the game: (in no order)

#1 Vader (duh)

#2 Bull Rancor

#3 Kazdan Paratus

Mine go

#1 Vader

#2 Shaak ti

#3 Kazdan Paratus

My game was on SITH MASTER and SITH WARRIOR and i still found these 3 difficult. The EMPEROR is SOOOOOO EASYYYYY. If your doing SITH MASTER, definitely go with him.

I just beat sith master and I think vader is more dificult. The emporer is more easy than he lets on. This is how i destroy the emporer like he is nothin. The key is patients.

1. When he shoots lighting at you block for a sec then let it hit you, yes i said let it hit you then block again. What it does is make you absorb the lightning in ur lightsaber ashoot it back at him. This move dose more damage to him then ur mele attacks. So my advice is dnt try to mele him at all especialy on master difficulty.

2. When he starts to glow purple and picks up stuff to throw at you hip behind the outside walls that have glass (dosent matter wich side you pick). You have to stand close to the top where the wall looks to be the tallest. If you are in the right position he cant hit you. That is the key is to stay away from him as much as you can.

3. When he summons his guards this is ur breath of fresh air. During this part the emporer wont attack you. dnt mess around with these guys cuz this is your chance to recover any health youve lost. I just grabed then with X+Y or Y+B with arial attack to kill them quickly withou taking damage because these guys block alot.

Basicaly you can beat the emporer more easy then vader in my opionin just follow what i did. The main thing is use his lightning attacks against him to do the most damage and keep your distance.

I just beat him normally he was still cake.

pretty much what i did except i used the XXB and XXYY combos on the red guards and force gripped the blues into the emperors shield that and when your doing the lightening blocks having your lightening shield at lvl 3 fully charged does extra dmg while you do the block counters and makes you take less dmg from the lightening did this on sith master took maybe 5 mins tops and it was the first time i ever fought him

IGN say Vader, because with the Emperor, you can recover health from his minions. I found a perfect strategy to defeat the emperor, which was just to consistantly force lightning him, and that got me through the fight without taking too much damage

I found the Bull Rancor very hard, because Brood would keep on chiping at my health when I was not concentrating, and then occasionally I would basically get stuck underneath it and just slaughtered... Anyway, I thought Kazdan was the hardest boss

Once you figure out their weaknesses and exploit them non of the bosses are all that difficult. At first I was gonna say Kazdan till I discovered he's vulnerable to lightning, then Shaak Tii till I got to the second part of her fight and discovered you can shield yourself in the middle of the bubble mines. The Emporer is a cake walk upon discovering he's vulnerable to his own attacks. I'd say the last Vader fight cause he seemed a little more random in his attacks than the other guys.