Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, there seems to be some interest of late, which is good cos otherwise this game appears dead online! We need to all get together cos these won't be quick achievements. By the way, I'm in the UK and I note that some of you are in the USA, which is gonna affect times available.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to get a team death match going seen as I need to win one of all game types, so I need to win one of each accept deathmatch if anyones interested? If so add me and we can just keep playing games till we've both won one.

Beach 3214

I'll be around most of this weekend if your up for a few games.