All 128 Audio Diary Locations (Possible Spoilers)

WOBBLY LEG MAN

This thread is to show the locations of all 129 Audio Diaries in the game. The way it will be set up is:

Number | Title | Author | Location

In order to get the "Rapture Historian" achievement, you must find 100/129 Audio Diaries for the 40G.

I do not know the confirmed amount of Audio Diaries as I thought it was 128, but people have found others. If you find one that isn't in the list then please say.

REMEMBER: Once you have flooded a particular area, you CANNOT go back. Make sure you get all Audio Diaries in an area before moving on.

ADONIS LUXURY RESORT

001 | Attention: Workers! | "Big Kate" O'Malley | On the column near the generator.

002 | Fitness | Rachelle Jacques | Near the locked sauna.

003 | To My Daughter | Sofia Lamb | Outside the ladies' restroom, near the lockers.

004 | Return | Brigid Tenenbaum | On the metro lobby near the courtyard.

005 | They Called It Rapture | Mark Meltzer | On the floor in the bathysphere docking area.

006 | Generation | Andrew Ryan | On the bar at the rear of the Grand Foyer.

007 | Escape From Rapture | Sammy Fletcher | Search the corpse inside the sunken bathysphere on the sea floor.

ATLANTIC EXPRESS DEPOT

008 | The Great Chain Rattles | Andrew Ryan | In the room on the left of Train Workshop 6A.

009 | Mr. Tape Recorder | Eleanor Lamb | Behind the fan in the Runoff Maintenance Tunnel - must use Telekinesis to obtain. (Right after you fall through the floor into the water.)

010 | Just a Fad | Prentice Mill | On the balcony of the Drafting Room.

011 | Ryan vs. Lamb: Reality | Sofia Lamb | In the kitchen of the cafeteria near Workshop 6B.

012 | What Happened to the People? | Mark Meltzer | Near the mattress and colored lights in the corner of Workshop 6B.

013 | Know the Beast | Sofia Lamb | Near the jammed gears in Workshop 6B.

014 | Improving on Suchong's Work | Gil Alexander | In the office after exiting the elevator.

015 | The Situation | Brigid Tenenbaum | On a park bench near the train.

RYAN AMUSEMENTS

016 | Eleanor's Progress | Sofia Lamb | Near the display of candles up the stairs from the train station.

017 | The Old Sheepdog | Carlson Fiddle | On a table in the Manager's Office.

018 | Volunteer | Nina Carnegie |Under the bench near the audio tour on the 2nd floor of Rapture Museum.

019 | Cutting Corners | Silas Bantam | In a crate in the rear of the Gift Shop.

020 | Rapture is Deliverance | Sofia Lamb | In the women's restroom down the stairs in the Gift Shop.

021 | Eat Dog | Eleanor Lamb | In the hallway leading to El Dorado Lounge.

022 | "Child" and Guardian | Mark Meltzer | On the counter near the stage in El Dorado Lounge.

023 | You, Me, and 1959 | Nina Carnegie | In the control booth at the entrance to the Journey to the Surface ride.

024 | Escape Plan | Carlson Fiddle | On the floor near the second Gather in the Ride Cart Garage.

025 | Lamb the Problem, Sinclair the Solution | Andrew Ryan | On crates next to the Journey to the Surface tracks, under the "Conformity & Co." sign.

026 | Truth is in the Body | Sofia Lamb | On a workbench in a maintenance hallway above Journey to the Surface.

027 | Deterioration | Nina Carnegie | On the hidden walkway above the "Coercion" display in the Journey to the Surface ride.

028 | Working for Sinclair | Stanley Poole | In the "Employees Only" area beyond the "Coercion" exhibit.

029 | Doctor Lamb | Mike Novak | In the boarded-up alcove under the Security Camera in Journey to the Surface.

030 | Efficacy | Andrew Ryan | In the stairwell leading from Journey to the Surface back downstairs.

031 | Dating Tip | Devin LeMaster | In the maintenance room by the Journey to the Surface ride station.

032 | A Father's Love | Gil Alexander | Next to the Vita-Chamber in the Hall of Future.

033 | Disappeared | Grace Holloway | Melt the pile of ice in the hall leading back to the train station.

034 | Wooden Nickels | Augustus Sinclair | At the train station, in the room Sinclair was hiding in.

PAUPER'S DROP

035 | Ryan vs. Lamb: Religious Rights | Sofia Lamb | Inside the flower shop near the Fishbowl Diner.

036 | Better Times with Lamb | Grace Holloway | On the roof of the flower shop near the Fishbowl Diner.

037 | Wrong Side of the Tracks | Augustus Sinclair | In the office at Sinclair Deluxe tenements.

038 | The End of the Line | Prentice Mill | In the northeast corner of the Town Square.

039 | Clinic Code at the Fishbowl | Tobias Risters | Under the keycode pad at the door to the clinic.

040 | Therapy with Grace 1 | Sofia Lamb | In the upstairs room across from the pawn shop.

041 | Camera in Hock | Rock Flanagan, P.I. | In the upper northeast office in Town Square.

042 | Arrangements | Sofia Lamb |Near the upstairs cultist site in Town Square.

043 | Blood and Lamb | Mark Meltzer |In the corner store inside the Market.

044 | Sunday Services | Jackie Rodkins | In the apartment overlooking the Market.

045 | Pauper's Drop | Andrew Ryan | In the apartment above pharmacy in the Market.

046 | Mole | Stanley Poole | In the maintenance corridor near the Market.

047 | Closing the Limbo Room | Grace Holloway | In the dressing room backstage of the Limbo Room.

048 | A Gift from Lamb | Grace Holloway | In the bathroom of Apartment 106 in Sinclair Deluxe tenements.

049 | Profit Coming, Profit Going | Augustus Sinclair | On the collapsed floor above the Security Camera in Sinclair Deluxe tenements.

050 | Where has Harry Gone? | Gloria Parson | On the shelf next to the Turret guarding the safe in Sinclair Deluxe tenements.

051 | The Butterfly | Gideon Wyborn | In the butterfly room of Sinclair Deluxe tenements.

052 | What a Snap | Elliot Nelson | On the 4th floor balcony of Sinclair Deluxe tenements.

053 | Barbarism | Eleanor Lamb | Under Eleanor's bed inside Grace's apartment.

054 | Failing Lamb | Grace Holloway | On Grace's bed inside her apartment.

055 | Field Trial #1 | Leo Hartwig | Kill the Brute Splicer near the diner on the way out of Pauper's Drop and search the corpse. (Do not freeze it, the Audio Diary will be unobtainable if you freeze the Brute Splicer.)

SIREN ALLEY

056 | A Silent God | Father Wales | On the wall just inside the entrance to Little Eden Plaza.

057 | Misbehaving | Eleanor Lamb | On the counter inside the Poisoned Apple.

058 | The Rumbler | Gil Alexander | In the restroom of the Mermaid Lounge.

059 | Plasmid Shipment | Jamie Byass | On the table near the slot machines in Mermaid Lounge.

060 | Farther to Fall | Augustus Sinclair | Next to the Power to the People machine in Mermaid Lounge.

061 | Lamb's Salvation | Father Wales | Beside the door with the keycode lock in the Maintenance Area.

062 | "Father Simon Wales" | Daniel Wales | In the downstairs office of the Pink Pearl.

063 | Double Standard | Dusky Donovan | In the back bedroom in the 2nd floor of the Pink Pearl.

064 | Wales an' Wales | Daniel Wales | In Daniel Wales' private office in the Pink Pearl.

See next post for 065-129.

Edited by WOBBLY LEG MAN

065-129:

SIREN ALLEY cont.

065 | The Date is the Code | Daniel Wales | Search the corpse of Daniel Wales in the Pink Pearl (after you kill him, that is).

066 | Bury Her Memory | Andrew Ryan | In the 2nd floor room on the west side of Plaza Hedone.

067 | Lamb's Operation | Mark Meltzer | In the Smuggler's Hideout on the 3rd floor of Plaza Hedone.

068 | The Pair Bond Mechanism | Gil Alexander | On the crates near the Gatherer's Garden machine in Plaza Hedone.

069 | The Requirements of Utopia | Sofia Lamb | In the narrow, watery corridor under Plaza Hedone.

070 | An Empty Niche | Frank Fontaine | In the basement of the Secret Lab beneath Joe's Green Grocer.

071 | My Name is Eleanor | Eleanor Lamb | In the rear of the Little Sisters Orphanage. (This is missable as you can only get this BEFORE you kill the Preacher. Once it has been flooded you cannot get back in to the Orphanage.)

072 | The Guidance of Lamb | Father Wales | In Pump Station Access, near the door to the east.

073 | Shackled to the Great Chain | Sofia Lamb | In the office on the 2nd floor of Pump Station Access.

074 | Therapy with Grace 2 | Sofia Lamb | In Lamb's office inside Pump Station Access area.

075 | The Creed of the Faithful | Father Wales | On the alter Father Wales presides over.

DIONYSUS PARK

076 | Patronage | Stanley Poole | On the bench in Basement Storage, near the stairs.

077 | A Gift from Billy | Billy Parson | In the Basement Storage, on the steps above the rubble.

078 | Lamb's Time is Over | Andrew Ryan | In the room with the Power to the People machine in Basement Storage.

079 | Lamb's Idea of Art | Andrew Ryan | On the left, as you come up from Basement Storage area.

080 | Lost and Found | Mark Meltzer | In the center of the carousel at the Promenade.

081 | Dionysus Park's Weakness | "Big Kate" O'Malley | On the north side of Lamb's Garden.

082 | Lamb Flouts the System | Stanley Poole | Near the large statue of the two women in the center of the Gallery Entrance area.

083 | Learning Poker | Sofia Lamb | In the locked storage room inside Triton Cinema.

084 | A Secular Saint | Gil Alexander | In the room backstage at Triton Cinema.

085 | A Spy | Sofia Lamb | On the balcony in Triton Cinema.

086 | Growing Up | Gil Alexander | In the cinema hallway leading to the projection booth.

087 | The Voice of the Self | Sofia Lamb | On the piano in the Promenade.

088 | Falling into Place | Frank Fontaine | Under the ice in the corner of Imago Fine Arts.

089 | Gotta Keep it Together | Stanley Poole | In the backroom of J. Fischer Gallery.

090 | A Plan | Stanley Poole | In the security booth at the train station.

FONTAINE FUTURISTICS

091 | Alone at Last | Andrew Ryan | In the hallway leaving the station.

092 | Agnus Dei | Gil Alexander | In the lobby next to the monitor.

093 | Means of Control | Sofia Lamb | On a sofa in the main room of Level 3, next to the dead body on the wall that says "Fired".

094 | Life After Sisterhood | Eleanor Lamb | Near the Sister Vent on the 2nd floor of the foyer.

095 | A New Cognitive Model | Sofia Lamb | In the Plasmid Laboratories Facade.

096 | Prototype | Gil Alexander | In the locked space behind the wall of Plasmid Theater.

097 | Goodbye to Fontaine | Frank Fontaine | Turn the boar head in Frank Fontaine's office to reveal the secret stash.

098 | Source of Volunteers | Gil Alexander | In the office left of the conference room on the 2nd floor.

099 | Abort the Experiment | Gil Alexander | Near the Gene Bank in the Lab Airlock corridor.

100 | Solving for X | Gil Alexander | Under the circuit breaker on the north side of Plasmid Research & Development.

*NOTE: If you have followed this all the way so far then the "Rapture Historian" Achievement should unlock*

101 | Gil's Place in the Plan | Sofia Lamb | Next to the Gatherer's Garden in the ADAM Research Lab.

102 | Outlived Usefulness | Gil Alexander | On the control terminal overlooking the showers.

103 | Meltzer's Choice | Sofia Lamb | Search the Rumbler named Mark Meltzer in the Live Test Facility.

104 | Goodbye, Dr. Alexander | Eleanor Lamb | Near the Sister Vent in the Live Test Facility.

105 | Betrayal | Andrew Ryan | Under the ice in the northwestern cell of the Holding Cells.

106 | Big Sister | Gil Alexander | Next to the Power to the People machine in the Live Test Facility.

107 | The People's Daughter | Sofia Lamb | Near the secret elevator leading to Lamb's hideout.

PERSEPHONE

108 | Selling Ryan Short | Augustus Sinclair | In the Examination Room near the Sister's Vent.

109 | Withholding Visitation | Sofia Lamb | On the chair in Lamb's office.

110 | Blessing in Disguise | Eleanor Lamb | In the Common Hall, near the left stairs.

111 | Behind Mother's Back | Eleanor Lamb | On the table near the 2nd statue.

112 | Freeing Father | Eleanor Lamb | Under Eleanor's bed in the Quarantine Chamber.

INNER PERSEPHONE

113 | Out with the Old... | Warden Nigel Weir | On the desk in the Security Office.

114 | The Definition of Despair | Thomas | On a table in the Cafeteria.

115 | A Trade | Dodge | In a cell in Block D.

116 | First Two Digits | Mattson | In a different cell in Block D.

117 | No More Hope Left | Parson | Search the corpse of the suicide prisoner in Block B.

118 | A Generous Offer | Murphy | In the cell with the whole in the wall in Block A.

119 | Last Two Digits | Connor | In the crawlspace behind the padded cell in Block A.

120 | Magic Sauce | Warden Nigel Weir | Inside the Watch Tower in the Holding Wing.

121 | A Simple Question | Dr. Edward Grimes | In the Intensive Treatment Room of Therapy Wing.

122 | Legs, Mouths, Arms, and Eyes | Harold Darby | Search the corpse in the Recreational Therapy arts room.

123 | Destructive Learning | Eleanor Lamb | In the cell to the right of Pediatric Ward in Therapy Wing.

124 | Sacrifices | Augustus Sinclair | In the Administration Offices within the Therapy Wing.

125 | A Stratagem for Sinclair | Andrew Ryan | On the desk downstairs in Administration Offices.

126 | Such Freedom | Wilson | In the last room on the left in Ward A of the Infirmary.

127 | My Prison | Warden Nigel Weir | In the Quarantine Area, near the Power to the People machine.

128 | They Feel Pain | Dr. Edward Grimes | On a table in the Surgery Wing upstairs.

129 | Alleviating Pain | Dr. Edward Grimes | On the sink inside the Autopsy Room.

If anybody has any constructive criticism on how I could make this better, please tell me. Hope this helps, any feedback would be appreciated :)

Also, if anybody thinks they have found another Audio Diary which isn't in this list could you possibly do what xCaStErOx has done and provide an in-game photo showing the location of it, and if possible the name and author of the diary, thanks.

Edited by WOBBLY LEG MAN

This is the full list, there is always going to be some that are missable (like well-hidden ones). But because you only need 100 for the achievement then you can afford to miss 28. There are a few that require to go out of your way for but if you aren't trying to fully 100% the game then they aren't worth the hassle. Most of them however will be "in your path", you'll just have to look around some places. Just to let you all know, it took about 2 hours to fully complete that list and type it all out lol, with the help of a few cans of red bull that is :D

Edited by WOBBLY LEG MAN

Nice list. Just a heads up for everybody, I just froze the Brute splicer and disintegrated his bitch ass so I cannot get number 55. I guess technically that makes this one missable (Field Trial 1). I'm not too worried cuz I've gotten them all to that point but just in case anybody wants to get them all, make sure you don't do what my dumb ass did.

Nice list. Just a heads up for everybody, I just froze the Brute splicer and disintegrated his bitch ass so I cannot get number 55. I guess technically that makes this one missable (Field Trial 1). I'm not too worried cuz I've gotten them all to that point but just in case anybody wants to get them all, make sure you don't do what my dumb ass did.
Edited that in, that's a good pointer.

071 | My Name is Eleanor | Eleanor Lamb | Siren Alley: In the rear of the Little Sisters Orphanage.

This one is missable. You must enter the Orphanage before you kill the Preacher and flood Siren Alley, because once you flood it and are reverting through previous areas, you can no longer enter the Orphanage cause water is blocking the door.

071 | My Name is Eleanor | Eleanor Lamb | Siren Alley: In the rear of the Little Sisters Orphanage.

This one is missable. You must enter the Orphanage before you kill the Preacher and flood Siren Alley, because once you flood it and are reverting through previous areas, you can no longer enter the Orphanage cause water is blocking the door.

Shall make note of that, any others that you think would be missable due to this?

Shall make note of that, any others that you think would be missable due to this?

Yeah, there are others inside shops in Siren Alley that could possibly have the same problem, but I got all of them before I flooded it except this one.

Yeah, there are others inside shops in Siren Alley that could possibly have the same problem, but I got all of them before I flooded it except this one.
I just put a reminder at the top of the first post, saves me having to go through them saying "cant go back and get it once its flooded" on them all lol.

Thats "Means of Control" almost right at the start of Fontaine Futuristics. so that mean its at least 129 of them.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/jfosoen/SAM_0052.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/jfosoen/SAM_0053.jpg

Edited by xCaStErOx