Easy Satellite Express

After much trial and error with the terrible passing system in this game, I found a way to make a completion 9 times out of 10 with a receiever.

***Note:: DO NOT USE 2 CONTROLLERS FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT, as it will not unlock.***

I started a PLAY NOW game, with 5 MINUTE QUARTERS on FRESHMAN and used SOUTH CAROLINA BULLDOGS vs. STILLMAN COLLEGE. Also I chose my offensive playbook to PASS HEAVY.

If STILLMAN COLLEGE wins the coin toss, just let them score as fast as possible, as to let you get the ball back.

Once you have the ball, Select from your playbook FRESHMAN MODE >>> PASS >>> SHORT >>> then pick the play that is labeled HB SCREEN (the play labels are on the top-right of the play box).

After you hike the ball, immediately run your QB backwards and hold the RIGHT TRIGGER. Run backwards until your HB stops moving, and throw him the pass with RIGHT BUMPER. Right before he catches the pass, hit the Y button and this should almost guarantee that he catches it.

I got my achievement this way before halftime using this method. I hope this helps get through this terrible game.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...