Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2!

ITD Soldierboy

Yes! Yes! Yes! When I saw the trailer, I was like, "Please be TFU 2, please be TFU 2...." and when it was revealed it was, I fist pumped. So so happy for this. I adored the first one, even with all of its flaws.

Me too. I hope it's released in the Summer, so I have something to do other than wait for Madden 11 and DLC for games I already have.

Okay, so as obsessed as LucasArts and Star Wars games/books/comics are about things being "canon", I can't see how TFU 2 makes sense no matter which ending you chose.

If you chose the Light Side (which as been called canon) then you can't possibly be the main character in TFU 2. If you chose the Dark Side, well that's obviously not canon because Vader is gone.

They made a big deal about this game being a new addition to the story of Star Wars, but TFU 2 would have to take place completely outside of that story. Seems an odd thing to do.

And for those folks wanting KOTOR 3, it's not happening and LucasArts and BioWare have stated as much. The new MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic has been described as KOTOR 3 through 9. www.swtor.com

Okay, so as obsessed as LucasArts and Star Wars games/books/comics are about things being "canon", I can't see how TFU 2 makes sense no matter which ending you chose.

If you chose the Light Side (which as been called canon) then you can't possibly be the main character in TFU 2. If you chose the Dark Side, well that's obviously not canon because Vader is gone.

They made a big deal about this game being a new addition to the story of Star Wars, but TFU 2 would have to take place completely outside of that story. Seems an odd thing to do.

And for those folks wanting KOTOR 3, it's not happening and LucasArts and BioWare have stated as much. The new MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic has been described as KOTOR 3 through 9. www.swtor.com

I'm going to guess that the second game will be another "what if" game, how your the emperor's assassin and what not, I don't think it will actually link to the official Star Wars saga, but that's just my guess.

I'm going to guess that the second game will be another "what if" game, how your the emperor's assassin and what not, I don't think it will actually link to the official Star Wars saga, but that's just my guess.

Since some of the DLC is "what if" then you're probably right. It just seems like a strange thing to do to me.

Although, since this is stated to talk about what Starkiller was doing leading up to Ep. IV, I could even see this linking into the new Star Wars live action TV show. I mean, the guy who did Starkiller's voice also was the model for the character. Same thing for Juno Eclipse. They might reprise their roles from the games in the TV show.