Arcade Ladder Master Achivement-SUPER EASY WAY!!!

Hitoshimaru

So...ive seen another post people complain about this achivement.

Saying its hard and whatnot.

Well its not hard.

Its tricky,but not hard at all.

I got it in my first try.

The only fight you might have difficulty is Shao Kahn,but he is a piece of cake with doing it the way i did it.

Here's how.

Go to options and set the timer to 30 seconds.

Set the game to 1 round.

Then go to fight and pick team ladder.

Pick 2 teleporting characters. (My picks were Ermac and Scorpion.)

And ALL you need to do is stay and the corner of the screen teleporting and hitting them from the back.

And all you need also is for the time to run out.

The enemies might block sometimes and kick your ass with a combo.

But dont worry.

As long as YOU dont change your character to your second one,you will win by time out.

The computer switches in and out with his team,all you need to do is drop their health a bit.

Having your second character with a full healthbar will guarantee your win.

Shang Tsung-Just back up,jump,teleport punch.If he block and doesnt do anythiing,then do a grab move.He should have half his health down before the time is out.

Goro-If you get Goro and use Ermac,then you are GUARANTEE the win.

Everytime Goro,goes for a ground move,wait a bit,jump and teleport.

He will die by time out.

Kintaro-Almost the same as Goro.Cept he does those stupid air grab moves if you try to jump close to him.

Shao Kahn-:rant: This is where things get tricky,sinse there is no timer at all.

Just do the jump teleport whenever he throws the unblockable hammer.

And if he taunts you like an asshole,then get close to him and pull of a combo or a special move on his ass.

He might/most likely kill your first character,so thats where the second charcter comes in.

Shao Kahn will most likely have half health.

So just keep teleportin and dodging his throwable shit.

Beat his ass and you get the achivement. :woop::woop::woop:

Hope this helps to all of you who havent gotten this. :D:D:D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I salute you if you actually got this in One try. Even with this tactic it's really hard.

For other people, don't bother spamming the spear and leave them groggy because the timer won't go down. If both people just stand there the timer won't tick. Just a heads up.

this sounds like a good method, i'm gonna have to try this out later today. also, my friend found out a decent method that got me all the way up to Goro in single ladder, I would of beat him but he nailed me with his x-ray and that pretty much kills you no matter how much health you have. pick liu kang and spam the bicycle kick. if they block it they usually let up on the block midway through and you can get a few shots on them. if they don't block it the bicycle kick does a good amount of damage with plenty of hits. if you start to lose some health liu kangs x-ray covers a good bit of ground so you can usually connect with it pretty easily. also set the timer to 30 seconds with 1 round.

if anyone tries this out and finds success let me know. if I got to Goro I think that it is another way to possibily beat it.

The only way your "As long as YOU dont change your character to your second one,you will win by time out" comment is true, is during a fight with ONE character (shang tsung, Goro, etc). If you are fighting two players then the two combined with the most health wins. Nice tips, but definitely NOT easy as I know you couldn't reproduce the same result consistently.

Reproduce the same result consistantly?

Sly toad belive it or not i actually beat this in 1 go with Ermac and Scorpion.

I dint even switch to Scorpion till Shao Kahn cause he killed my Ermac.

I just teleported and hit them from the back.

The AI changes charcters constantly and i hit them as they changed.

Reproduce the same result consistantly?

Sly toad belive it or not i actually beat this in 1 go with Ermac and Scorpion.

I dint even switch to Scorpion till Shao Kahn cause he killed my Ermac.

I just teleported and hit them from the back.

The AI changes charcters constantly and i hit them as they changed.

I wish my AI didn't block so much then :(

95% of the time they block when I teleport and even when I have 1 character with full health I still lose by a time out, because they have more combined health than me and my character. This is definitely great help for the 1 character battles at the top of the ladder, but 1-7 is still a toss up on how much they decide to block.

EDIT: Never mind, I am a fucking idiot. I didn't realize the "JUMP" part of your post. Jumping and then teleporting makes them never block. Thanks this will certainly help, sorry I am a retard.

Edited by Sly Toad

Yea after trying this for about 20 min. they do block when you jump and teleport, but they do it a lot less. Still makes fights 5-7 a pain though since those characters aren't pushovers and I get fucked up due to them blocking a lot. Fights 8 and 9 will be piss since it is only 1 fighter and you have two with max health, so winning with a timeout there will be no trouble. Problem is I can't get there :(

Oh well, will continue trying after class.

This shit is ridiculous this method only worked for the OP cause he got lucky.... no thanks but ill pass till a better method comes around, oh and this is not easy....

THIS!!! The Op Def did get lucky I tried several different ways and this method just does not work and. It is nowhere near Super easy

I'm just looking for that one character. You know, that Zangrief-type "Hey spam this move through the whole ladder to win on the highest difficulty!"

SF4 was piss easy with his double lariat.

We just got to find MK's double lariat. :)

^^WINNING^^ I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Great analogy!