The Official FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Trading Thread

ATHER_07

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/athersmith1/Fifa13bannercopy.png

Here it is this years trading thread. With EA confirming that the web app will start tomorrow (18th Sept) I thought I would post this up now, I am sure most people will get unwanted players in their starter packs and free gold packs if you are a returning Ultimate team player, so get trading those unwanted players and make your ULTIMATE TEAM.

(Note: Over the last few years this thread has been up I have noticed that on various occasions some people have posted multiple posts in a very short space of time, and while I am not a moderator and can't stop this from happening, please think of the other users who also want to show what they have to sell and trade. Thank you)

Edited by ATHER_07

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems like its going to be a very well organised thread :D. Can't wait.

Even more so because people like me who have got or bought the season pass will get to play ultimate team and fifa on SATURDAY!!! 6 days early this year instead of 3. So excited. So expect to see even more posts on this thread

Peace xx

I'd take this topic rather than the one you posted, yours looks very unorganized.

Your right. Mine was a mess. But I hope in mine I got across the kind of posts we dont want on this thread.

This seems like its going to be a very well organised thread :D. Can't wait.

He doesn't have any control over how organized this thread will remain. Its all neat and tidy at the moment, but unless people stick to the points in my (albeit messy) thread, its gonna become cluttered quicker than you can say 'roll on tonight'

got a question. when the proper game comes out would we be able trade with other players on UT? not just your friends

Still says trades only excepted between friends .they need to put it back how it was or at least give us a check box saying do you wish to allow trades with anyone,followed by a bla bla by doing so you know the risks warning ..

I have to silver brazlians: st, Paulinho 69, 85 pace, 65 shot, 70 drib 4 star skills got him up for 1700 start atm and Cm, Mauricio 71, 72 pace, 72 pass, 73 drib up for 1500 coins. There both rares too. Intrested?

I've got my gold brazilian team together, all it needs is Rafael, Neymar and Ronaldinho.

No plans for silvers atm.

https://twitter.com/Muck_Savage/status/248922034569105408/photo/1/large

I have...

Cambiasso (CDM - 4-1-2-1-2)

Aubameyang (ST - 5-3-2) (with 93 pace!)

and...

Vargas (LM - 4-4-1-1)

All gold and rare. Also have a 4-2-3-1 Formation Modifier card.

I am looking for any decent BPL players.

Wishlist... Llorris, Cole, Vermaelen, Vidic, Maicon, Hazard, Kagawa, Podolski, van Percie, Cazorla, Lampard and Bale.