What upcoming television series are you most looking forward to watching?

owenevans08

Arrow because it is the strongest superhero show on TV.

Daredevil.

These.

Flash and Gotham definitely show some promise.

These two are also wildcards for me.

I like that Flash is going to exist in the same universe as Arrow, but, IMO, the guy playing Flash seems too young for me. He looks like a teenager on Arrow and the previews haven't done much to change that.

Gotham is just, I don't know. It's on Fox, so I feel like it's destined to fail, but I would very much like a series about Jim Gordon. On the other hand I believe they're putting too much emphasis on Batman's rogues gallery when the show is supposed to be about Gordon. Plus, no stache for Gordon. Come on. So I don't know. Maybe it'll be good, but I have many doubts.

I'm also looking forward to SHIELD coming back after the strong second half of last season along with Agent Carter premiering at midseason.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Selfie - Girl from Dr. Who and Asian guy from Harrold & Kumar, if that wasn't enough the commercials are pretty funny too

The Flash - Like Arrow, so only natural

Gotham - Commercials looked good, show has been fantastic thus far

Black-ish - Anthony Anderson is like Tyler Perry except he's actually entertaining, show is kind of like a modern day Bernie Mac Show

Marry Me - Ken Marino, really funny guy (if you're watching this on Hulu also check out Party Down which is a amazing older show he did)

A to Z - Haven't watched yet but on my list to watch, Cristin Milioti is so kawaii

Stalker - Critics bombed it so I checked it out, it's actually pretty good

Brooklyn Nine Nine - On season 2, amazingly funny show

Mulaney - Was hoping it would be the new Seinfeld, show is alright, Mulay and Seaton Smith need to work on their delivery but the rest of the cast is great

Red Band Society - Will tug at your heartstrings and give you a few good laughs in between

Walking Dead - No explanation needed

Might binge Gracepoint when it's done.