Ton Up Achievement Glitch Walkthrough

abaran19

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I retract my original statement. Worked on the third try for me. First attempt game froze and no achievement, second attempt it didn't freeze. Tried it once more and it worked just fine!!

No longer do I have to put up with quitters online! Thanks TC for a great find!!

Edited by pauly_27
I was wrong - corrected my fail

i dont understand whats making it crash... tried it a couple of times and cant get it to crash at all so if anyone has a better explanation

e.g. how many players you need to import, how many people you put up for sale, how many u accept/reject etc .. i tried pretty much what happened in the video and got nowhere

i dont understand whats making it crash... tried it a couple of times and cant get it to crash at all so if anyone has a better explanation

e.g. how many players you need to import, how many people you put up for sale, how many u accept/reject etc .. i tried pretty much what happened in the video and got nowhere

The video explains everything you have to do in perfect detail. Trying "pretty much" what the video says and not doing completely what the video says could well be your problem :rant:

Did exactly what it said in the video. AND IT WORKED!!!.. 1st time it crashed but didnt unlock. 2nd time it didnt crash. 3rd time it crashed and ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED :o. Great find.

Just follow exactly what it says in the video. Worked a treat. Thanks.

Exactly how it happened for me too. Feels good man. :)

Questions, questions...

"If an attempt isn't successful, do I need to make a whole new 12 created 99 players?"

No.

"autosave is on so should that affect the glitch?"

Nope. I did mine with autosave on. Obvioulsy cannot confirm if it works with autosave off.

"but have you unlocked anyother cheevs after the glitch? i dont wanna mess up my file."

Can't answer for sure as all I need now is 500 VP games, however this glitch (or versions of) have been reported before and no one has mentioned a problem unlocking achievements since. See - the "an unbelievable achievement glitch" thread.

"When you are creating the players do you have to put them into free agency or just leave them on the standdard team"

Answered your own question. Players have to be free agents to assign them to your chosen team when starting manager mode.

itried the other glitch made 11 players and didnt work is there anyway i can keep these player and move them to anther club instead of making them all again?

If you made them Free Agents to begin with, you can start another manager mode and add them right away