How hard is Legendary solo?

daninthemix

Halo 3 on Legendary - 7/10

Halo 3: ODST on Legendary - 4/10

COD 2 on Veteran - 8/10

COD 4 on Veteran - 9/10

COD: WaW on Veteran - 6/10

IMO, shouldnt take you much longer than 8 hours to get through legendary, theres a few frustrating parts but just abuse the checkpoint saves, especially on mombasa streets, you can pick off a few enemies, run away and look for health and ammo and it periodically saves checkpoints, however im not sure it does the same in the actual levels!

Halo 3 on Legendary - 7/10

Halo 3: ODST on Legendary - 4/10

COD 2 on Veteran - 8/10

COD 4 on Veteran - 9/10

COD: WaW on Veteran - 6/10

IMO, shouldnt take you much longer than 8 hours to get through legendary, theres a few frustrating parts but just abuse the checkpoint saves, especially on mombasa streets, you can pick off a few enemies, run away and look for health and ammo and it periodically saves checkpoints, however im not sure it does the same in the actual levels!

i would say WaW is harder than Halo 3 because of the fucked up grenade spamming

Easy, I did my first run through solo on Legendary, took seven hours, and now I could probably do it in 5-6 hours.

Just stay behind cover, use Plasma Pistols to remove shields, and always, always have something that can headshot. Pistol or Carbine. Take it slow and you'll be fine.

Legenday Solo is actually quite easy with the exception of Coastal Highway which isn't actually hard, it just may take you a little longer than the others.

Buck was the problem in that mission for me.

He wouldn't shoot any enemies at some parts. :mad:

Then doing Endure earlier, we gave him a fuel rod cannon, he kept shooting us with it.

As for solo Legendary, was actually really easy I thought, not bragging, I don't like it when people do, so I won't :)

And for CoD's, I would have to say WaW is the hardest I done, stupid bloody grenade spam kept getting me.

Buck was the problem in that mission for me.

He wouldn't shoot any enemies at some parts. :mad:

yea..........had the same problem. I would've murdered him if I could have. I thought it was fairly easy as well. Used the same strategy as Halo 2. Gave the good weapons to my squad and when things got hairy, I backed off and let my squad handle it. I did think it was harder than halo 3 tho. Halo 3 legendary wasn't all that bad IMO. Least in ODST you really couldn't take much dmg. Up'd the difficulty IMO. My two cents.