Spider-Man 3 Token Guides on Flickr

XP1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, my friend had all these images on his computer so he has uploaded them to myspace. I have tried messaging the OP (Dawgpa) but not heard anything. I had asked my friend as we are trying to 1k spiderman 3 and we play it quite regularly. Anyway I mentioned about these links being dead and a few days later he found the whole batch of them on his computer so he kindly uploaded the files he had found! So very many thanks to Scratch W for doing this - you rule hehe :)

Okay here is the link.

http://www.myspace.com/spider-man3tokenmaps

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi guys, my friend had all these images on his computer so he has uploaded them to myspace. I have tried messaging the OP (Dawgpa) but not heard anything. I had asked my friend as we are trying to 1k spiderman 3 and we play it quite regularly. Anyway I mentioned about these links being dead and a few days later he found the whole batch of them on his computer so he kindly uploaded the files he had found! So very many thanks to Scratch W for doing this - you rule hehe :)

Okay here is the link.

http://www.myspace.com/spider-man3tokenmaps

Hey great link mate, I'm hoping this will help me loads. It may seem like a stupid question but how do you read the map? Like I mean the zoom map I'm getting confused there are numbers but some are red, some are black etc.

Edit: Nevermind lol

Edited by xentaria

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of stuck using the maps on myspace. Is there anyway to know the order to take with the map, so I know which picture goes with what location? The pictures are super helpful, but it's hard trying to compare a general area with 25 pictures to see what fits.

EDIT: Never mind I had missed one on the map and thought the next was that one, so it really threw me off. The pictures and map were super helpful, great work recovering them. I really would have just given up on this game without them.

Edited by Man Demon
Thought I need additional help, but in fact did not.

• 1 month later...
im just saying this the links dnt work anymore

Thats why theres a new link to a myspace that has the pictures.

is there any way to enlarge those pictures from that myspace? I can't see any numbers on the maps, which makes the rest of the pictures kind of halfway useless when I'm going for them?

Edited by ShadowKaster

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

These tokens are really starting to p*ss me off!

Those maps are useless as they do not have numbers corresponding to the token locations.

Are there seperate versions of those maps that are large so that they can actually be seen, and only corresponding to each type of token (IE; a version showing ONLY where the arsenic tokens are and so on)?

Somebody help me out here please as I have been going nuts, looking for guides that are actually usefull! I want to max out the achievements on SP3 before I sell it!

Should never have bought this f*cking game! :mad:

• 1 month later...
These tokens are really starting to p*ss me off!

Those maps are useless as they do not have numbers corresponding to the token locations.

Are there seperate versions of those maps that are large so that they can actually be seen, and only corresponding to each type of token (IE; a version showing ONLY where the arsenic tokens are and so on)?

Somebody help me out here please as I have been going nuts, looking for guides that are actually usefull! I want to max out the achievements on SP3 before I sell it!

Should never have bought this f*cking game! :mad:

There was... but every link to them now seems to be dead :(

• 1 year later...

Thanks for posting these.

Went back to this game after putting it off for 5 years.

Gunning to 100% it.

Had a tough time doing the Skyscraper ones with just the map.

I looked up the ones on myspace years ago so I knew they existed.

Gutted when I looked for them today and seen they had dissapeared.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...