Guide: How to get 100k gold in 30 mins and Golden Touch Achievement

AzureVesper

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4ZQmphDDc]Skyrim | Infinite Gold (1 Million Gold fast) and Golden Touch Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Once you learn the technique it becomes relatively simple to repeat. Its about 1625 gold per book if you got 5/5 Haggling perk. If you invest into a shopkeeper they will have 12000+ gold instead of the usual 1k gold, making this method tons faster.

This is all out of curiousity, but how do people find stuff like this? I'm just wondering how it came about to go to the book shelf and stand in a certain spot, and then keep doing it to reproduce books? Is it just a big guessing game?

I mean it's an interesting cheat to get tons of gold, and I don't bash cheating at these types of games, to each his own. Especially on an achievement website. I'm just more stunned at how some of this stuff is found. I'd never think to try any of that.

If you have even a couple points in the Haggling perk, you can make money Even Easier just by playing the game. I'm Currently sitting at about 98,000, with a Total Gold Collected over 200,000.

Just sell all the stuff you pick up during Quests that you dont want.

That said, I'd be lying if I wouldn't do this at some point. New Character Maybe.

I tried to invest in Lucan before trying this glitch and he would only have 1200+ coins.

I reloaded my last save and then successfully multiplied the book using the technique on the video. I went to Lucan this time and he indeed had 12,000+ coins. Maybe has something to do with doing the glitch?

Anyway, very cool!!! :)

I tried to invest in Lucan before trying this glitch and he would only have 1200+ coins.

I reloaded my last save and then successfully multiplied the book using the technique on the video. I went to Lucan this time and he indeed had 12,000+ coins. Maybe has something to do with doing the glitch?

Anyway, very cool!!! :)

looks that way