Easygoin Gamers?

BasqueNYC

Listen I'm a very chill gamer but I have some friends but due to my schedule I eork 2 jobs,session musician work,DJ at some bars and clubs,and I'm married (no kids) I'm 36yrs old but I still seem to get in a nice amout of Xbox time,problem is that I buy games and play it for a hour than get tired or called in for a last min job hell I even have Assissn Creed 3 and Medal of Honor Warfighter still in the plastic,I have the collecter ver of Red Dead Redemption with all the DLCs,Batman Arkyham city game of the year edition with all DLCs,Mass Effect 1,Batterfirld 3 edition with all 4 DLCs,Boderlands 2 season pass,COD Black ops Season pass and Aliens: CM (collectors edition) season pass (although nothin released yet).I also have a bunch of other games just check my profile

Here it is though I'm looking just for some cool cats no "you fuckin suck" morons I wanna have fun,yes I'm a achievment whore or at least I try lol.i live in Manhattan,NYC that's EST time zone but I don't mind I got some friends from all around the world due to minor touring and traveling.I live most of my time in NYC but I do spend 3 months in Sydney Australia and/or Gamiz,Spain (Northern Spain hence my name cause I am a Basque! Lol) so if your from there send me a request as well

I f you don't take my word for it message some of my friends I do have they'll tell ya I'm down

So again as of now I wanna friend those easy goin and fun joking around players and use teamwork sorry about the long message but I just wanna give ya info about me and what I'm lookin for

Thank you for reading guys hope to hear from some of you

Listen I'm a very chill gamer but I have some friends but due to my schedule I eork 2 jobs,session musician work,DJ at some bars and clubs,and I'm married (no kids) I'm 36yrs old but I still seem to get in a nice amout of Xbox time,problem is that I buy games and play it for a hour than get tired or called in for a last min job hell I even have Assissn Creed 3 and Medal of Honor Warfighter still in the plastic,I have the collecter ver of Red Dead Redemption with all the DLCs,Batman Arkyham city game of the year edition with all DLCs,Mass Effect 1,Batterfirld 3 edition with all 4 DLCs,Boderlands 2 season pass,COD Black ops Season pass and Aliens: CM (collectors edition) season pass (although nothin released yet).I also have a bunch of other games just check my profile

Here it is though I'm looking just for some cool cats no "you fuckin suck" morons I wanna have fun,yes I'm a achievment whore or at least I try lol.i live in Manhattan,NYC that's EST time zone but I don't mind I got some friends from all around the world due to minor touring and traveling.I live most of my time in NYC but I do spend 3 months in Sydney Australia and/or Gamiz,Spain (Northern Spain hence my name cause I am a Basque! Lol) so if your from there send me a request as well

I f you don't take my word for it message some of my friends I do have they'll tell ya I'm down

So again as of now I wanna friend those easy goin and fun joking around players and use teamwork sorry about the long message but I just wanna give ya info about me and what I'm lookin for

Thank you for reading guys hope to hear from some of you

Cool. Hey man, what instrument(s)? I'm an OLD guitar guy - think "The Ventures". Have you tried any play-along-with-the-XBOX stuff? I'd rather keep my real axe warm with tunes and play FPS on the console. (heh heh)