Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i just need 2 more bonus exp events to complete they are bbq i haven't even got 1 yet :eek: and the savor event i need 1 or 2 i cant remember.

so if any 1 can help with this send me a msg or add me to your friends list or just replie here and i will add you.

i will help with any game and achievements i can:drunk

GT ATUScarecroW

Edited by FloW101

Looking to boost XP.

I've been setting up Capture the Flag matches for 10 flags each and have been just going back and forth. Need 1 person who wants to boost for a while.

If you want to get the hidden challenges we can do that too.

Kind of a noob at this game, though only had it 3/4 days

I have a GS of around 95 so so far, is there any achievements i can boost ? I was close to getting the 10 kills in a game once, (9). Can't think of any that i can get online..

I need help with this hidden challenge mentioned above. I only need 4 bonus xp events (crush, remote save, bbq and lined up). I need 3 other people. If you wanna help my I, of course, help you with these 4 bonus xp events. If you wanna help send my a Friend request and a message. If you dont send a message I dont know what you want. My Gamertag is

Mr Moozipan.

Thanx

ps. I got the achievement what means that I dont need help anymore. So please dont send my any friendrequests or messages.

Edited by Mr Moozipan