Is there anymore DLC coming for Bad Co 2?

You sound uncertain as to whether it'll be better than CoD lol

Blasphemy! Battlefield will always be better than any FPS on the market. BF3 will only further display that, and eliminate doubt from the nonbeliever's minds.

In a side note, I heard from a friend, that they have the option to make events like earthquakes take place in game, and have it accurately represented in game via damage to buildings and such, since BF3 will take place on/near an active fault line. I replied to that by saying "That would be cool, but how long before it got old and played out and people just start swearing about it." Fact is, it would be cool, but you would have to implement enough so enough people got to experience it, and so that it doesn't feel nonexistent. However, not over do it at the same time, because than it just becomes an annoyance rather than a cool feature. Whether they decide to add it or not, I'm sure it will be done well :D

Coming back to the topic though, I haven't followed anything about this game since Christmas, I'm only now returning to these sub-forums after the disappoint that is Homefront and waiting for my copy to arrive. I would hope so, however I would think the new maps added via the VIP, and with Vietnam being released, that you should have more than enough to keep you busy. That said, I too would be interested in knowing if there will be anymore DLC added, hopefully maps or guns. :D

Edited by 13ip0lar