L3giOn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for help with all the online achievements please... Doesn't matter if I get them all, but would like to get a few quick ones... More than happy to return the favor at the same time... Thanks in advance...

Gamertag: Nick The Great

PS. Please include APF 2K8 in the subject line... Also, I am usually always available...

I created a tournament called "Need Filler Tea" Please join, so I can do the simulation/declare winner trick for the achievement. Let me know your tournament name and I will gladly join yours for the same purpose. My availability to play a game is up in the air currently. I will gladly message people when I have time to do some boosting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone to help with the online tournament achievements. I need to play an online league game and also win a tournament. I am willing to buy 2 48 hour trials to get this finished.

So whoever wants the achievement better be serious. You'll get a tournament win after I get mine. We will use the method on the forums here to get it in 1 day, not waiting days for the game to advance itself.

Post back or message me on live. I don't accept friend requests without messages because I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU ARE ADDING ME!! Please message.

I already have the 50 wins. I am not interested in boosting those.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to boost all the online achievements and will do the same in return. Also will need 3 people for the online league/tournament to get that done and will help the others get that also. Usually on at all times just shoot me a message and let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance.

GT: BLITZBUR6H 43

make sure to put a space in between the H and 43. Had people mad that I didn't answer back when I didn't get a message. Also that is a 6 and not G.

• 3 weeks later...