This game is getting DLC achievements?!?

TrishTheDish

I got a title update yesterday. No new achievements yet, it added a new Microsoft logo and a bonus ringtone, as far as I can see.

However, there is a problem: I cannot start a new game on my HD7. It always crash and go back to the OS. I can continue an old game but not start a new one.

I got a title update yesterday. No new achievements yet, it added a new Microsoft logo and a bonus ringtone, as far as I can see.

However, there is a problem: I cannot start a new game on my HD7. It always crash and go back to the OS. I can continue an old game but not start a new one.

Hmm, let me check my Trophy and see how it works.

I'm getting this problem as well on my Omnia 7. The idea of dlc got me back onto this for the first time in months and now I cant even play it.. Anyone got any ideas of how to sort this?

I'm getting this problem as well on my Omnia 7. The idea of dlc got me back onto this for the first time in months and now I cant even play it.. Anyone got any ideas of how to sort this?

Same problem on my Trophy. Seems like the update straight up broke the game completely. I don't think there is any way around this until they come out with a fix for it.

• 2 weeks later...

The achievements are listed but the cards needed for the achievement in the game aren't coming up. I've been playing for an hour, the cards aren't coming up. I checked under "help & options" and there is a card catalog. The cards mentioned in the new achievements are not in the card catalaog. I looked in the marketplace to see if you had to buy the DLC and there isn't anything listed.

So, although the achievements are updated, you can't get them currently.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Im having same problem. I've had an update, my achievement list is updated but there's no options for dlc or expansion packs? any ideas?

i was wondering the expansion pack is not eligible for all region. I saw some US gamertag can got full 250G, and mine Japanese account couldn;t found the expansion button.