To much clutter on screen when trying to racing

I love racing games and have played almost all of em and love almost all of em for what they are, this is a good racer but for the love of god what is all the debris on my screen when im trying to race. The road seems to always be wet (why?) which creates spray, any dirt kicks up dust and then things at the side of the road are flying all over the place as well. Then when being chased by the police during a race the messages appear in big boxes stright across the middle of the screen meaning i cannot see a thing then the we have the massive blinding sun flare. I hate to moan because as i said its a good game but why have all this it just detracts from the racing, and do not get me started on the crash scene everytime we crash in or out of a race wow that never gets boring or annoying.

I think the wet track and powerful sun glare makes this game and the experience perfect, I loved it personally and it's never really affected my racing or performance. The cops can be a bit annoying to escape from sometimes but overall I've never really been distracted from any feature in the game except the annoying ass traffic.