Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Organising a party for AC at 11pm (GMT) tomorrow (Sunday) if people are interested.

Shall be going for all the DLC achievements, plus possibly some level 20 boosting/playing. More than four are welcome, as everyone needs the achievements and it'll make the whole thing much quicker.

Message me on here or preferably XBL.

Need 4 achievements to 1490 this game,

Level 20 achievement (which is most important as the other 3 achievements I need require you to be at least level 20)

-Obtain 3 Hidden Gun kills during a session of Steal The Artifact as The Corsair

-Use the Bodyguard against your pursuer as The Privateer (Multiplayer).

-Perform 3 kills using the Charge as The Gladiator (Multiplayer).

Again level 20 is the most important one as I cant get any of the others without being level 20 and I will help others get what they need aswell :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to boost the multiplayer achievements, and help others with their multiplayer achievements. Gamertag is: xInfuze

Add me and send me a message. Since a few require 3-4 people hopefully we can get a couple on at a time.

Also if you need help with AC:B and AC3 multiplayer achievements, I can help with those as well.

Thanks!

Got 3 people right now online need one more person to start the room to boost rank to level 20....if u need other disc mp achievements...will help. I am level 15 need only 5 more levels will take bout am hour maybe less my trial runs out in few hours.... If anyone can sit in would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20