of all the things at e3 . . .

+1 i saw games i really want like Gears of War 3, Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm

then i watched the Assassins Creed: Brotherhood stuff and i completely forgot about the above

It was kinda funny when the guy says about Ezio coming alone, and summons the knights and then he isn't alone. That's what made the trailer memorable above all the others to me.

I'm stoked about Brotherhood because it's going to be completely co-op AND it's a continuation of the same character in the same place. We don't have to go from being in the middle east too europe now. Like we did previously. We're still in Italy. It's going to be a good game. I'm deff on the pre-order list.

I'm stoked about Brotherhood because it's going to be completely co-op AND it's a continuation of the same character in the same place. We don't have to go from being in the middle east too europe now. Like we did previously. We're still in Italy. It's going to be a good game. I'm deff on the pre-order list.

By completely co-op you mean just multiplayer, right? Ubisoft said that they don't have the ability to do a co-op campaign at the moment, but instead have multiplayer modes.

Bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

I am fuckin stoked for this game. It's probably surpassed Black Ops as my most anticipated game for the remainder of the year, and that's saying something considering I've been waiting for Black Ops ever since playing MW2 online for the first time.

I just hope that if there's collectables it's only one type like AC2 rather than 420 flags like AC1.

This game was easily the most surprising at E3. When I heard the initial announcement, all I could think was that there was a one year development cycle and I was ready to brush it off as a cheap cash in. But after seeing the demo at E3 I have to say my opinion was completely turned around. The multiplayer looks sweet and a promised lengthy campaign is enough for me. The fact that we get to continue Ezio's story is just the icing on the top.

Yeah. Really looking forward to this one! I wasn't overly fond of the first one, but loved the second. I was like.. oh great, they're gonna ruin a good thing in a bid to make money, but when I saw the E3 trailer I thought it looks pretty promising, now I'm totally in the queue to get it when it comes out! Plus the multiplayer looks pretty awesome.

Yeah. Really looking forward to this one! I wasn't overly fond of the first one, but loved the second. I was like.. oh great, they're gonna ruin a good thing in a bid to make money, but when I saw the E3 trailer I thought it looks pretty promising, now I'm totally in the queue to get it when it comes out! Plus the multiplayer looks pretty awesome.

Agreed i do hope that its just not a cheap spin off, they are using the same engine only with a few upgrades to the attacks. I think they may have come out with this to raise money for AC3. My only concern is the multiplayer yea it looks great but every game that has multiplayer gets ruined by the people playing it which then makes them hate the game its self