Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

I'm on 360 and looking to get above achievement. It's the frontier defence one. Keep getting matched with people who are terrible... I mean 14 point and 12 deaths kind of terrible. Anyone half decent (I'm not even that good - I just use a smart pistol and seem to get fairly far with that) who wants to try get this achievement.

On tonight. From the UK

GT: TIA BigDirty X

Thanks!

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 3 ppl to play the frontier defense maps and get 3 stars on 15 different maps. We can set this up on custom so that we can do the easy ones first and do the rest on medium difficulty maps. I am on most nights from 6 p.m. till midnight eastern time

Looking for 3 ppl to play the frontier defense maps and get 3 stars on 15 different maps.

You only need 2 stars bro...

Personally i finally got my "kill them all" achievements out of luck, i would like to get pull harder, not sure if there could be enough people to boost this but i know i can't get this legit, its just too hard....

Now i also would like to PLAY the map packs, there ain't much people. Seem to depend time of the day... but if anybody would like to just match up at certain jours in a specific map pack. Let me know...

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody fancy helping with Pull Harder? Eject under a zipline and grab it cus I believe it counts. I'll help with achievements if yes! :)

Actually, just got it legit as soon as I posted so only got the grind to Gen 10 now (completing 8)! I can still help though. :D

GT: Spr1ntee

Edited by Spr1ntee
Gamertag added

I need help with Pull, Pull Harder,and kill all of the enemy team achievements and will soon need help with the ejecting pilot kills for the regen challenge. Willing to help others with any achievement in return.

Add/message me

Gamertag:ADZBOW

looking to work with some people to get these achievements, mainly the DLC related stuff since I got the deluxe edition. Also looking for competent teammates who can help me finish my 10 win streak as I am currently sitting pretty at 9. I'm happy to help with anything in return.