• Achieved on Easy Difficulty
  • Achieved on Normal Difficulty
  • Achieved on Hard Difficulty
  • Achieved on Expert Difficulty
  • Achieved on Ace Difficulty

1. BRONZE ACE - Awarded for destroying 300 enemies
  2. SILVER ACE - Awarded for destroying 1500 enemies
  3. GOLD ACE - Awarded for destroying 3000 enemies
  4. BRONZE MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 10 enemy aircraft with the machine gun
  5. SILVER MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 50 enemy Aircraft with the machine gun.
  6. GOLD MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 200 enemy aircraft with the machine gun.
  7. NEEDLE'S EYE - Awarded for performing 10 consecutive landings amidst the heat of battle
  8. NIGHT OWL - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Attacker type aircraft. (A-10A Thunderbolt II, Tornado GR.4 or F-117A Nighthawk)
  9. RAGING FALCON - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Fighter type aircraft. (F-16C Fighting Falcon, F-14D Super Tomcat, Su-33 Flanker-D, EF-2000 Typhoon, F-22A Raptor, Su-47 Berkut or CFA-44 Nosferatu)
  10. BLAZING GRIFFIN - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Multirole type aircraft. (Mirage 2000-5, F-2A Viper Zero, F/A-18F Super Hornet, F-15E Strike Eagle or Rafale M)
  11. GUARDIAN - Awarded for keeping one's wingman on the field of battle through vigilant protection. (Don't let your Wingman get shotdown throughout the Campaign)
  12. QUICKSILVER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode in record time. (2 Hours and 15 Minutes or less)
  13. SHARPSHOOTER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only the machine gun.
  14. LEGENDARY ACE - Awarded only to a true Ace for clearing Campaign Mode with zero damage.
  15. BRONZE STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Normal with an S rank.
  16. SILVER STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Hard with an S rank.
  17. GOLD STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Expert with an S rank.
  18. PLATINUM STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Ace with an S rank.

Would a Moderator please update the original post with the above updated information, please?

Edited by CovertDog

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver Ace Destroy 1500 enemies

For the Medal that says "Awarded for those who rely soley on the machine gun to clear a path to victry" I tried beating a mission just with the machine gun and did not recieve the medal. Maybe clear the whole campain with only the machine gun? That sucks

Silver Ace Destroy 1500 enemies

For the Medal that says "Awarded for those who rely soley on the machine gun to clear a path to victry" I tried beating a mission just with the machine gun and did not recieve the medal. Maybe clear the whole campain with only the machine gun? That sucks

I don't think it can be the whole campaign, since you can't beat some of the ground targets with just the machine gun I don't believe, esp not in the later levels... I don't know though.

EDIT: you can destroy everything with your machine gun, so this one might take time, does anyone know if you can get any of these medals on easy??? that might be one way of doing this

not sure if you can get these medals on the sp game... i have litterally killed every single enemy with my machine gun, and now im on the 5th mission, and I still have not gotten even the lowest machine gun award. anyone know?

EDIT: you sure can, just seems I must not be doing what is correct for the machine gun medals... .what type of plane were you using for them?

EDIT2: I just got silver marksman, turns out a "machine gun" kill is as long as it is the last thing to hit the enemy, so you can hit them with a missle first and then finish them off with the machine gun, though it probably wont work with the medal that requires only the machine gun.

for quicksilver these are the times I have found online to work. I am currently playing the game on expert to get all the named aircraft as well as the cfa-44, so i am unable to determine these times, however from what I have been reading using the cfa on normal these times are a breeze.

1 - 4:11

2 - 2:45

3 - 2:55

4 - 5:21

5 - 7:44

6 - 7:12

7 - 12:15

8 - 6:50

9 - 7:31

10 - 6:15

11 - 7:11

12 - 6:22

13 - 10:52

14 - 11:53

15 - 10:37

Total - 1:50.55

I am currently working on getting the Gold Star medals, I am wondering what exactly determines if you get an S rank. I am very confused, sometimes I will destroy every enemy but take extra time to do so and get a C rank, or I will complete an objective in 20 seconds and still get a B rank, or when I think I am doing horrible I end up with an S rank, so what exactly determines your rank?

Also, is Needle's eye still in the same mission, or one campaign, also what determines heat of battle, do people have to be shooting at me?

I am currently working on getting the Gold Star medals, I am wondering what exactly determines if you get an S rank. I am very confused, sometimes I will destroy every enemy but take extra time to do so and get a C rank, or I will complete an objective in 20 seconds and still get a B rank, or when I think I am doing horrible I end up with an S rank, so what exactly determines your rank?

Also, is Needle's eye still in the same mission, or one campaign, also what determines heat of battle, do people have to be shooting at me?

First, Im not entirely sure on the S ranking. I have an idea and that would be that it is a combination of you shooting down lots of enemies, taking little dammage, finishing the mission as fast as possible. Frontline landings probably give you a small boost. Im sure it has to do with score vs time though in the end.

Second, for needle's eye, cause I got that one, All you have to do is 10 frontline landings during the campaign. They have to be made, so there is no room for error. If you crash trying to make a frontline landing, you start your 10 over, if you are in a mission where you can do a front line landing and you return to base, im not sure, but you may start your 10 over as well. Since it is for frontline landings, the answer to your question is sort-of. Frontline landings are when you land on the battlefield at a liberated airbase, so in the end, you may be getting shot at while you are landing, which sucks cause your dammage may be high, so you need to utilze "cover" mode at when you are doing this.

The quicksilver maximum time is 2:15:00

Good to note... thanks for the update

I wonder if you could do select missions over again to lower the time it took you to do them, until your total time is less then 2:15:00 for the quicksilver medal, or again do you have to do it solely in the campaign. Looks like I have another thing to try...ugh

for the silver, gold and platinum medals do you have to reload the level if you don't get an S and do it all in sequence or can you beat the campaign on like expert then go back and redo the ones you missed?

You can go back and redo them.

As for going back and redoing the times for quicksilver, I have no idea.

Little info that I picked up as I played, as you earn your operation medals, you get Emmeara assult records as you complete operations that involve the units. When you complete all the operations (aka recieve an operations medal) for a unit, you recieve their assault record.

As for the Estovacean assult records, 1-12 can be achieved by shooting down the strigon team. The remaining 15 are special named units that appear in every mission and can be only found in Hard or above.

Hope this helps someone out.

Well I'am guessing you can't get medals on easy. I figured I would run through on easy get the Sharpshooter and attack plane medals. Will finished it and no medals. I'am I wrong on this?

Seems to be the common concenses. And I prefer it this way, since if you could get most the medals on easy, I would be disappointed, cause it would take away the challenge of the medals.