Best gaming magazine?

Daiphyer.

Best gaming magazine in your opinion?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Best gaming magazine in your opinion?

• OXM
    • Edge
    • Game Informer
    • GAMES magazine
    • Power Unlimited

I don't subscribe to any at the moment, but Game Informer has always been my favorite. Plus they're based out of my home town of Minneapolis. :)

Here is a [LINK] that discussed regarding the game magazine.

So the OP should have revived a thread that hadn't been posted on in 1 1/2 years?

Edited by CodSteaks

I didn't vote, as the only magazine that I have bought from the list is OXM and it truly is not worth it!

In Australia, the magazine sets you back $16. You're lucky to get 100 pages. You get a disc that has old content. Very rarely do they offer free content such as Gamerpics or a Premium Theme.

I use to LOVE buying video game magazines, as it offered something that a website couldn't - joy. Laying out the back, reading the latest issue of (insert magazine name here) was one of the best parts of my weekend, especially as a little kid.

Nowadays, the magazine, IMO, is dead. Yes, people do still buy and appreciate what is there, but the internet gives me constant updates and it's for free.

Title says it all.

I like Game Informer simply because usually they get the first screenshot/info on new games sooner than everybody else. It's also neat and readable not like most gaming magazines that look so jumbled.

Edge comes in second.

Lol I don't bother buying magazines here, they are such a rip off. 60 AED for some paper, pfft I will use the internet.