Achievement Guide & Roadmap

ParoXysm QC

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relic Hunter - 50G

Guide says if you purchase the collectors edition you can see relics through walls. There is also a skill in the skill tree you can unlock that grants you this ability. Relics show up as glowing white, and can be seen through walls.

:woop:

Are you sure about that? I bought every talents but I don't remember about this one. I'm asking because I don't have the game anymore, it was only a rental.

And what level for skeet shoot?

You can do it in the early levels of the game.

What level are you doing versitie on?

I'm sorry, but I can't remember. If I'm right, it's when you chase after someone, I can't remember his name.

Question about skeet shoot. Finished new game plus and still dont have this. I have everything maxed out. Any suggestions?? Awesome guide. Stayed on my iPad all weekend.

Like I said above, you can do it on any level. Why are you having trouble with it? It's not an hard achievement.

How do you do the pigeons? The only option with Dolfo is the bottles. I am at the first encounter in the mansion. Must I wait until On the Hunt to get the pigeon option? I just did the bottles in nine seconds.

If I must wait until On the Hunt, you may want to add that to the guide for those who are confused as to why the option is not there.

The Brotherhood Crumbles - 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Complete Vendettas Campaign

There are 8 chapters that you'll have to complete in the Vendetta's Campaign to unlock the achievement. You can complete them on any difficulty, solo or with your friends.

Anyone have problems with this not unlocking? I played through from start to finish in one sitting but after killing the Hell Beast, it never unlocked.

I think the Don difficulty is glitched. I started the game on Newgame+ on Don mode. I just finished it but only got the achievement for completing it on any difficulty. Anyone else find this A problem?

EDIT: Nvm I didn't complete the first level -__-

Edited by Retrokiid90

In regards to "You made my hit list". I can't find the Snatch & Grab mission listed. What am I missing here? I played through the entire game, must chapters twice, and I played through the Vendetta campaign with a buddy. But when trying to get the Hit List cheevos I'm seeing all the offline missions that add listed except that one.

Never mind. Just saw the post two posts up. Smh.

• 1 month later...